Terminator 3 lifesize bust

gypsycatcha

Thought id share these pics of my build so far.

007-6.jpg

003-8.jpg

001-9.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

009-8.jpg

011-4.jpg

013-3.jpg

Still a few things to do but he's getting there.

WOW! Looks awesome man! Where did you get the jacket if you don't mind me asking? Is this the bust that the German guy on ebay makes? Or did you do this one?

WOW! Looks awesome man! Where did you get the jacket if you don't mind me asking? Is this the bust that the German guy on ebay makes? Or did you do this one?

Thanks Steve. Yea the bust is by schwerti, german guy on ebay. Just had the head but have added to the torso and got the jacket from germany on ebay too.
Have a chest plate in production so will start on the t shirt next. Wish it had the chrome paint like yours tho but still looks cool :)

Yeah but when he was all blown up like that, I don't think the chrome was very shiny so it actually looks the way it should there. The Star glasses is a nice touch! haha. Where did you find the undershirt?
I am building a T-3 next so I'm looking for all the clothes.
Steve

T shirt came from a cheap store near me. Yea the glasses are cool arent they lol.
I can put you on to the guy where i got mine. I do have a spare jacket but not quite as good as mine. looks good tho. Let me know if your interested.

Done a bit more work on this. Weathered the t shirt and jacket, added some dirt and blood.
Also added a torso chest plate . Need to tidy up behind it but its getting there :)
IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Worked on him a bit more tonight. Did some more weathering, damaged the glasses and put some cables in behind the endo chest plate and also painted behind the plate.
Still toying with adding an endo arm, maybe just the top section coming thru the ripped jacket arm..... Not sure tho. Might also add a new neck piston
Hope you like and ignore the cat sniffing around him :)
041-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

039.jpg

038-1.jpg

037.jpg

035-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

From the angles where you don't see the arms missing it looks like you have Arnie in your living room. Looks awesome.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back