Ted 2 (Post-release)

Re: Ted 2

i'll watch it,possibly a few times..i really like the voice over guy..Patrick something or other...he could make films on his own ...lol

Re: Ted 2

The first one was fantastic and this one looks like it's shaping up to be the same!

I saw Ted 2 yesterday after work and as a whole I liked it. I think I would put the first one as a little better but if you liked the original you will probably like this as well. Loads of cameos and injokes as usual. Patrick Warburton and Michael Dorn really make the entire end part at comic-con worth while just because of their costumes.

I'm probably going to check it out next week. The cool thing is the dinner scene is down the road from my brothers barber shop, I remember when they were filming there. We couldn't get close enough to see to Wahlberg or anything the dinner is a real hole in the wall, nothing special until they filmed there. I'm happy for the owners the place was really off the beaten track and now it seems the talk around town

ironically with get Adam sandler in our area all the time!!

Just got back from it. I LOVED IT! The best was the NY Comicon scenes especially with Patrick Warbuton and Michael Dorn. I liked it better than the first movie. Hadn’t laughed out loud like that in a long time. Great job Seth! Oh and stay to the very end of the credits!

Just got back from it. I LOVED IT! The best was the NY Comicon scenes especially with Patrick Warbuton and Michael Dorn. I liked it better than the first movie. Hadn’t laughed out loud like that in a long time. Great job Seth! Oh and stay to the very end of the credits!

I'm going to have to check it out

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back