Team Zissou!

CMANavy

Sr Member
I am starting a Team Zissou prodject and I want to see what folks have done. I am looking for some patches and if anyone can get some screan caps of the wet suits that would be awsome. :D

Somebody say Zissou patches?

http://www.patchgeeks.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/55

LAQ04.jpg

LAQ02.jpg

LAQ01.jpg

LAQ05.jpg

LAQ03.jpg

Here's the wetsuit, with the round "Master Frogman" patch on the chest and the two white patches (one on each shoulder):

lifeaquatic1.jpg

The blue chest patch:

lifeaquatic2.jpg

...and the stoplight patch and white chest patch (same as the left arm patch on the wetsuit):

lifeaquatic3.jpg

Hope that helps.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CMANavy @ Mar 16 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1441621[/snapback]</div>
Thank you.

Is that your site?

Now I jsut have to get the fabric. :D
[/b]

I built that site and have pretty close ties to it. :)

Did you check out this thread for costuming info?

we scraped somethin together and did it for haloween a couple years ago :D wasn't much but was alot of fun, got alot of compliments and even ran into a guy dressed like luke wilsons part from the royal tannenbaums :lol

haloween-PDX-05029.jpg

haloween-PDX-05009.jpg

haloween-PDX-05008.jpg

haloween-PDX-05002.jpg

haloween-PDX-05004.jpg

btw, dunno if they're still available, but there was a company releasing the exact adidas or reeboks or whetever they were (don't remember) on ebay, so for accurate shoes you could check there and they had lots of patch recreations as well.

If some folks woudl answer thier phones I would be alot closer to finding fabric for the wetsuit. As soon as they answer ther phone durring business hours I might get somewere.

im very interested in visiting this link but when i tried it i was told that it was not found. is there any more info on where i can maybe find this wetsuit for purchase?

thanks for your time
v/r
Joe Daly

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back