TDK Joker props (merged)

And i've seen on eBay an unopened deck of the viral campaign cards, which was NOT the DC one. Didn't last long.

Around $100 if I remember correctly. Buy It Now.

I guess the seller didn't have a clue about how much it was REALLY worth.

I'd have paid much more than that to get it... Had I seen it

Okay, I think the Smith & Wesson 19 has a regular wood handle. Anyone found the potato peeler yet? Or an extended mag/silencer for a HFC Glock 17?

I had no luck on Joker's glock, but someday i'll find one.

Right now i'm hunting down Gordon's handcuffs...

Any thoughts on the brand/model ?

They have a S&W look to them.

Anyone ID the phone he takes from the cop and uses a couple times? What about the walkie talkie he uses to tell his thugs to "Rack em up" during the chase scene?

Just wondering if anyone has gotten any of the Joker cards off zazzle? Which ones are accurate to the films? They claim they are printed on card stock. Is this why they are so expensive? Are they worth the price?

Just wondering if anyone has gotten any of the Joker cards off zazzle? Which ones are accurate to the films? They claim they are printed on card stock. Is this why they are so expensive? Are they worth the price?

Most of them, except for the evidence cards aren't accurate in terms of the backs matching the fronts.

holy cow, just saw the potato peeler high res pics and know, without a shadow of a doubt that my parents owned that potato peeler. The handles ridged part was like bound cord around the handle. I remember washing the dishes when I was little thinking it must've been a real good place for bacteria and other nasty germs to hide lol. If its already been sourced, no probs, but if anyone wants pics, I shall head over to my parents
johnny x

Edit: My mum threw it out last year. but I'm certain it was that one. the ridges near the thumb are definately bound cord. gutted!

Last edited:
I don't suppose she remembers where she got it?

holy cow, just saw the potato peeler high res pics and know, without a shadow of a doubt that my parents owned that potato peeler. The handles ridged part was like bound cord around the handle. I remember washing the dishes when I was little thinking it must've been a real good place for bacteria and other nasty germs to hide lol. If its already been sourced, no probs, but if anyone wants pics, I shall head over to my parents
johnny x

Edit: My mum threw it out last year. but I'm certain it was that one. the ridges near the thumb are definately bound cord. gutted!

Not much of a mystery here. Any Mum worth her salt has one of these in the Kitchen in the U.K. :lol
But if you want to get technical it's called a Lancashire potato peeler.

So this is the same as the screen used "knife"? If it is, that is very cool that it's easy to find!

big_3267.jpg

It actually does look like the same color in this pic, but the lighting is so weird in this shot that it could be almost any color. :lol

tdk1820.jpg

Old post I know but, I do have an answer. Both of my accurate ones are rather energetic, sometimes they don't lock all the way when you open them pointing straight up. They lock just fine from just about any other angle though. They are very easy to modify, you just unscrew the plug in the bottom and the spring will fall right out. You could put a more powerful one in in no time. The blade is pretty sharp for a stainless knife. The only downfall to it, is the button/locking mechanism. It's made out of brass and I've already torn up part of one. As long as you don't go stabbing crap a whole lot like I did (no people... yet:lol) then it should be fine. It's decent for cutting, about as sharp as most cheapo small folding pocket knives. Not anywhere near a Smith and Wesson or a Ka-Bar or Microtech though but, what can you expect from something so cheap?

Hey, I didn't see this for awhile I guess...thanks for the answer! I'm actually playing with a switchblade right now, a nervous habit that annoys my wife to no end (snik, snik. Snik, snik). Maybe I'll get a Joker one and make that bugger really pop. There's a world of difference between a $20 switchblade and a $100 switchblade, I know, but I'd rather a little ooomph behind the action if it can be done.

I've never seen one of those peelers ever. That meens I couldn't be a mom from the UK. I feel like fail now. :(

Great find! The lighting does make it hard to tell which color it is, but I'm thinking orange/red. Maybe I'll get one of each just in case.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back