TDK Joker props (merged)

Re: TDK Joker props

jokerprops.jpg

Still looking for the other two masks that were given out.

Last edited:

I made up a GPD file folder to hold these pages from the Joker's viral web sites along with my other stuff. What do you guys think?

gpd_folder.jpg

gpd_folder_1.jpg

gpd_folder_2.jpg

That looks absolutely fantastic, and I'm not even into Batman. You know what might be a nice addition? A B+W closeup of the Joker card on or near the victim- the "victim" being someone you can get to play dead for you after spattering a bit of blood on the surface the card rests on.

Cordially,
MM

Where can i get the Why So Serious dollar and the yellow box?
Nice collection btw ;)

Thanks guys!

There are usually a few people selling the Joker Dollars on eBay. The Gotham Guides Cookie box was a giveaway at SDCC and I've only ever seen the one.

I'm zoning in on another of the knives. I'm pretty sure I've found it, but want to double check. Can anyone post a screencap of the Joker's knives on the table, before the officer puts down the one knife?

SPOILER

Joker pins this on one of the "fake batman" doubles that run around the city; this is a picture from the location, of the prop. (which apparently surfaces via a noose-hung "batman" at a Harvey Dent press conference)

Honestly, I've been saving these pics for so long, I cant remember. I know it was from a set repot on one of the fansites.

Re: Joker TDK props

a figure coming out soon will have the card from the first movie with it.

129367473_o.jpg

Most of those designs were done specifically for the Viral/Movie.

They've been handed out at the past viral activities. At the most recent one in LA, it appeared that they had them in decks, shrink-wrapped in plastic.

I have a few from my involment with the games, but the one I'm looking for (and I imagine quite a few will be later as well) has a jester sword, on the sword is a decapitated head.

It's featured in the new trailer out this sunday (movie as well, obviously.) as the Joker says the line "Here's my card..."

Most of those designs were done specifically for the Viral/Movie.

They've been handed out at the past viral activities. At the most recent one in LA, it appeared that they had them in decks, shrink-wrapped in plastic.

I have a few from my involment with the games, but the one I'm looking for (and I imagine quite a few will be later as well) has a jester sword, on the sword is a decapitated head.

It's featured in the new trailer out this sunday (movie as well, obviously.) as the Joker says the line "Here's my card..."

This? Unfortunately, it's the best quality I have at the moment :unsure -

imgpn5nn7.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back