TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here!

Re: TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here

I just listen to my body and know if i need to drink more or to eat more

This. 100% this.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're looking to maintain a weight, then just don't subtract the 200-500cals. If you want to bulk, add 200-500cals. It's all simple math. 1lbs = 3500cals.

Also, beer has a lot of calories lol If you drink a lot on one night, you might flucuate a little here or there, but it's almost impossible to gain a whole pound overnight. It's mostly attributed to bloat and water weight.

Re: TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here

Okay, sorry to revive this again. But I think I'm finally getting somewhere with my Spider-Man physique. spidey1.jpgspidey2.jpg
What do you think? Suggestions? I eat whatever I can find, exercise daily, not too long, but intense. 6-7 reps x 4 of everything, last set is negative. I do chest, abs and arms every other day, and the other day I do legs and back. I also go for a run 4-5 times a week. I got here with a light barbell and dumbbells, both with adjustable weight. If you're wondering what exercises I do, feel free to ask.

Favorite gain meal? 2 Cans of tuna, 1 can of baked beans in tomato sauce, 5 hard boiled eggs, mayo (machonaise), salt, pepper and shredded cheese. Tastes great and is packed on good stuff.

Awesome! I love fitness! I did P90X myself and lost like 31 lbs. It's very doable in 90 days, however, you must be willing to work, HARD 6 days a week.

testeronetwothree.jpg

I need to lose some stubborn belly fat
My diet is great, and ive been doing Stronglifts for the past 2 weeks,
Any faster methods of losing belly fat? I'm pretty fit already otherwise, just seems to be a fat deposit...
I cant run because its too icy

Hey guys! I've read quite a bit of this thread but don't have the time to read it all so sorry if I go over something that's already been discussed :)

I'm 16 and weigh around 65-68kg (145 pounds), and stand at 6ft. I'm a greenkeeper and work 6 days a week I walk at LEAST 3km a day so I'm pretty fit and always lifting heavy machinery etc... I want to put on weight (10-15kgs (30 pounds) though and bulk up, mainly around my chest and shoulders but also my arms as they are on the skinny side too.

I've read through some recipes on here for some bulk protein shakes and such so I went and bought some stuff today! So when should I drink them? Before work? I have about 4 months before the next big con where I live so hopefully that's enough time! :)

11005906_10202457086828478_1939986437_n.jpg 11008919_10202457086868479_1434657326_n.jpg

Google GOMAD. I put a stone on in two weeks doing something similar. I basically used myfitnesspal app to track calorific intake and aimed for 4000 a day. That was eating healthy mind not just gorging on crap. When I missed the target (which was often as 4000 healthy calories is tough) I just topped up with full fat milk.

Also I do Stronglifts 5x5 weightlifting to build muscle. I'm the happiest I've ever been with my current physique. 6'2, 90kg, 15% body fat.

For those dieting it's always good to have a cheat day every three weeks where you can enjoy foods you love all day.

Also, check out fitocracy. It's a gameified social network for health and fitness. Lots of people on there with lots of knowledge

Google GOMAD. I put a stone on in two weeks doing something similar. I basically used myfitnesspal app to track calorific intake and aimed for 4000 a day. That was eating healthy mind not just gorging on crap. When I missed the target (which was often as 4000 healthy calories is tough) I just topped up with full fat milk.

Also I do Stronglifts 5x5 weightlifting to build muscle. I'm the happiest I've ever been with my current physique. 6'2, 90kg, 15% body fat.

For those dieting it's always good to have a cheat day every three weeks where you can enjoy foods you love all day.

Also, check out fitocracy. It's a gameified social network for health and fitness. Lots of people on there with lots of knowledge

Thanks man, I've tried going full out GOMAD before but after a week I couldn't do it anymore but your approach sounds reasonable.

Finally figured out a good week plan for my training and my abs routine.
Going to change my diet a bit and till summer i should be in my spidey shape :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425141059.211152.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425141085.909872.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425141112.959938.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425141143.043576.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! I'm new to the forums and this will be my first post Ever!
This upcoming summer I'll be working on a TASM blacksuit spidey! I was a personal trainer for 2 years retired for a a year and stopped with fitness all-together. I'm a big fan of body weight training/bar training and sculpting with smaller weights, I'll show a picture of myself from the past like highschool /college, then when I started doing gymnastics classes in college, and I'll post up a picture when I was a trainer, and a present picture to this day to show how far I've gotta go. I'm 5'6 and I 135-140 lbs at 12% BF right now. My peak was 150 at 4-5%BF back when I was 23/24. (I'm 26 goin on 27). My main goal besides looking cut as a Julius Caesar salad is to be able to hold crazy poses, like handstands/straddles/planches for people to take cosplay pictures. After training in Gymnastics for about a year I know what it takes to get those poses and hold them, lots of control and body-weight strength. I really love seeing what everyone is doing though very inspiring and I hope you guys enjoy what I'm doin' as well!
-Joe

Hey Guys! here's a photo of myself through the years of fitness. I'm hoping to get back to my 150lbs of muscle! Hopefully I can post up some training pictures sometime soon of planches and straddle holds! Hope everyone is stayin' fit and climbin' on stuff, go webheads!
progress.jpg

Here we go again, I've got a little over 2 months to get back in Spidey shape for comic-con! Once again I got Shawn T on my corner and you guys to help me keep accountable! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428633288.897012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final Before-After.jpg

I just recently finished a transformation contest hosted by Bodybuilding.com, down 41.2lbs over the course of the 12 weeks...220 before, 178.8lbs after. Been doing the bulking/cutting wrong obviously, but I've finally found a formula that works for my body. If I ever get around to making a suit, I think I'll fill it out well!

View attachment 462569

I just recently finished a transformation contest hosted by Bodybuilding.com, down 41.2lbs over the course of the 12 weeks...220 before, 178.8lbs after. Been doing the bulking/cutting wrong obviously, but I've finally found a formula that works for my body. If I ever get around to making a suit, I think I'll fill it out well!

All that in twelve weeks?

Wow. Great job.

All that in twelve weeks?

Wow. Great job.

Thanks! I'm in school to become a physical therapist and nutritionist, so it's about time I got my stuff together. I followed a program called Lean Hybrid Muscle with the corresponding Lean Hybrid Diet...check out Elliott Hulse on Youtube for that, and a lot more :)

Hey Folks

i will join you too (pictures will follow the next days). For me, i have really problems to find a good "food-plan" and a good "mix" for the exercices.
At the moment i just repeat the same workout every 2nd day (- 150x Burpees / 150x Situps / 150x squats) an mix it with running (10k).

Ive also never used any shakes or "supplements" in the past. Are these really necessary to get a good build? At the moment i'm @165lbs with an hight of 1,84 but with exactly (in my point of view) ZERO definition ^^

With kind regards
Shimo

Hey Folks

i will join you too (pictures will follow the next days). For me, i have really problems to find a good "food-plan" and a good "mix" for the exercices.
At the moment i just repeat the same workout every 2nd day (- 150x Burpees / 150x Situps / 150x squats) an mix it with running (10k).

Ive also never used any shakes or "supplements" in the past. Are these really necessary to get a good build? At the moment i'm @165lbs with an hight of 1,84 but with exactly (in my point of view) ZERO definition ^^

With kind regards
Shimo

Do you happen to have any pictures? I can definitely help you out, but if I can see where you're at now, helping you progress will be a lot easier.

Do you happen to have any pictures? I can definitely help you out, but if I can see where you're at now, helping you progress will be a lot easier.

here we go :D

sorry for the bad quality, the lightning wasn't so good. I think i don't have any muscles to define at all xD

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    444.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1452.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG
    445.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    545.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1441.JPG
    IMG_1441.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    380 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1429.JPG
    IMG_1429.JPG
    353.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

I love that this thread is still alive! I started again on my routine. Goal is to build my upper body (noodle arms currently) while loosing some belly fat to get that ab definition. Going to see a trainer next weekend. Currently working out 3 times a week.

Today is day one of MAX 30 for me (wish me luck!). I haven't been too active in the last month or so. And before that I was hitting the gym about 3-4 times a week but lifting only, very little cardio. I am especially going to need work on my diet since it sucked most throughout my wife's pregnancy and the first two months of our baby being born. That's a lot of bad eating! Looking to correct that and hope to be able to fit into a Spidey suit again, soon enough :) Let's do this guys!

edit: I'll upload some pics this week for my "before" set to keep myself accountable with you guys ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back