TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here!

Re: TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here

I needed super long to gain as im now. Also cause i changed my training and sports few times.
I dont want to do gaining and bodybuilding only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha! Do you use weights a lot? You're friggin ripped.

Re: TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here

Gotcha! Do you use weights a lot? You're friggin ripped.

Yes i do. I used to do muay thai too. But had to stop it cause i moved to a diff city.

I have changed my workout recently too.
Mo-we i do weight lifting. Th and sa i do cardio/workout. Fridays i do weights for lower arms.
And i vary my exerycises.
Monday i do chest. There i do only one exercise but in 3 positions (negativ. Normal. Positive) and every week a diff exersise. One week its flying dumbbells. The next its benchpress. And so on.
Gives me great results.

For my abs im search atm to get more effective :)

Yes i do. I used to do muay thai too. But had to stop it cause i moved to a diff city.

I have changed my workout recently too.
Mo-we i do weight lifting. Th and sa i do cardio/workout. Fridays i do weights for lower arms.
And i vary my exerycises.
Monday i do chest. There i do only one exercise but in 3 positions (negativ. Normal. Positive) and every week a diff exersise. One week its flying dumbbells. The next its benchpress. And so on.
Gives me great results.

For my abs im search atm to get more effective :)

Sounds hardcore and fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Anyone have advice for building overall leg size? Especially with bodyweight if possible? My upper body is starting to look relatively spider-man ish, but my legs are still straight lines.

Anyone have advice for building overall leg size? Especially with bodyweight if possible? My upper body is starting to look relatively spider-man ish, but my legs are still straight lines.

I mean, weightless squats? Pistol legged squats maybe. But really, not much you can honestly do to increase leg size using bodyweight, because in order to increase overall size you need progressive overload.

walking lunges, running on stairs and sqauts. this will not increase your muscles alot but it will help define your muscles more.

I mean, weightless squats? Pistol legged squats maybe. But really, not much you can honestly do to increase leg size using bodyweight, because in order to increase overall size you need progressive overload.

Thanks! I'm hoping to get a barbell as soon as possible, just need something til then. Been doing one legged squats and jumping rope.

walking lunges, running on stairs and sqauts. this will not increase your muscles alot but it will help define your muscles more.

Thanks!:)

Finally went back to workout after some free time ^^
Damn i missed it.

I know i still have to gain cheat n biceps. But with the rest i am ok so far ;)

But the MOS body is the set goal.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410866221.044426.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410866232.560008.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410866244.759979.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410866255.093283.jpg

Hey guys. So, I realize that a very large majority of you are (presumably) adults, or over the age of 20 to say the least. Well, frankly, I am 16 years old, so I don't know how this is going to end up...but, I recently decided to put together a really sweet spider suit myself. One major problem I encountered was that I have no arm muscle. I do plenty of sports, I think. I am in water polo, swim, and (not anymore) basketball. We don't do any weight lifting or anything of sorts, and I don't do any weight lifting either. The only "dry land" type of workouts I do are the usual that doesn't need weights: Burpees, lunges, pushups, pull-ups, squats, planks, etc. I am not looking into "getting ripped", I am just looking for a decent way to build some noticeable arm muscle, so that I could fit in my suit nicely. nothing insane. Thanks in advanced.

Just keep up what you're doing. If you set yourself to do a set amount of achievable reps for each set, have good form, and do them with a proper diet, you should be well on your way. I've recently found that pull ups are your friend for bulking up your arms a bit. Still need some dips in there for your triceps but done properly, they work out a majority of your arm.

One thing i saw on myself.
Muscles are lazy dudes. As long as you train as much as you can the muscle sees no reason to grow.
So when you cant go on, do 5 more :)
Kind of like muhammed ali said about situps "i do them until it burns. Then i start to count".

Hi guys I'm trying to get back into my training again and I'm struggling with the diet, I'm looking at the insanity meal plan Asimov about to start insanity again and I hate all of the meals on the menu.
One thing I have learnt is if you don't like the food the diet won't last.
I go throuh random bursts for a few months I won't do anything ( except run around with my daughter, look after my mum and climb 60 odd stairs 5 Times a day) put on a couple pounds then I start up an I tense regime to get back to my happy size.
I want to find a diet that will help me maintain if I'm eating nothing but eggs and chicken it won't last. I also tend to only have 2 meals a day as I simply can eat much I consume 1500-1900 calories a day.
Any advice from the pros?

Figure out your Basal Metabolic Rate (online calculator) and consume 200-500cals less than what you need to maintain. It's really that simple. You don't need a "diet plan," you just need to eat clean, healthy food. Cut out fast food and processed foods as much as possible. Boom. Next question? :)

I agree to sauranas comment when u wanna lose weight.
Do some sport. Eat clean and eat bit less than u need to maintain.

Figure out your Basal Metabolic Rate (online calculator) and consume 200-500cals less than what you need to maintain. It's really that simple. You don't need a "diet plan," you just need to eat clean, healthy food. Cut out fast food and processed foods as much as possible. Boom. Next question? :)

I agree to sauranas comment when u wanna lose weight.
Do some sport. Eat clean and eat bit less than u need to maintain.

I'm not looking to loose I'm looking to fuel myself to build muscle

my BMI is 16.

5'11

9-10 stone ( depending on if I've had a few beers lol)

So I do t think I need to loose so much as get healthy. I'm quitting smoking and trying to cut back on the coke ( drink before people think something else lol)

I'm looking to consume the protein I need apparently on the calculator I should be eating 2200 calories atm I east 1500-1900 calories

Thanks guys

2 things beside the fitness.
I stopped smoking by reading "the only way to stop smoking permanentely" by Allen Carr. Worked awesome.
And to stop drinking coke i started to mix water in it. Until i did drink it 50% coke and 50% water. And its still pretty sweet.
I am not able to drink coke anymore cause it just tastes awfully sweet.

For the training my trainer once said i need around 3000-3500kcal a day.
U can count like 1800to maintain + 50kcal for every kg of muscle u gained. And then the kcals u need to gain.

I use to eat 3 big meals a day and in between i have a few snacks.
Before training (5times a week) i drink a booster and after the training a drink a protein shake that has 900kcal.

For me it works good. I build up muscles without getting more body fat.

Thanks for the advice I've quit twice taking these special ttablets the make tags taste awful. My mum used that book may burrow it off her and give it another go.
The water and coke is a good idea.
Do you have any free days I go out with my best mate once a month and we drink alto swear I put on a stone of beer each time.
The problem I always find is I can't eat much I had an eating disorder in my teens and I think it is still present from time to time. I also just don't fee hungry like today I had breakfast and haven't eaten since and still fill full my breakfast was maybe 800 calories it was bacon and bread no idea what the calorie intake on that is.
2 things beside the fitness.
I stopped smoking by reading "the only way to stop smoking permanentely" by Allen Carr. Worked awesome.
And to stop drinking coke i started to mix water in it. Until i did drink it 50% coke and 50% water. And its still pretty sweet.
I am not able to drink coke anymore cause it just tastes awfully sweet.

For the training my trainer once said i need around 3000-3500kcal a day.
U can count like 1800to maintain + 50kcal for every kg of muscle u gained. And then the kcals u need to gain.

I use to eat 3 big meals a day and in between i have a few snacks.
Before training (5times a week) i drink a booster and after the training a drink a protein shake that has 900kcal.

For me it works good. I build up muscles without getting more body fat.

Thanks for the advice I've quit twice taking these special ttablets the make tags taste awful. My mum used that book may burrow it off her and give it another go.
The water and coke is a good idea.
Do you have any free days I go out with my best mate once a month and we drink alto swear I put on a stone of beer each time.
The problem I always find is I can't eat much I had an eating disorder in my teens and I think it is still present from time to time. I also just don't fee hungry like today I had breakfast and haven't eaten since and still fill full my breakfast was maybe 800 calories it was bacon and bread no idea what the calorie intake on that is.

I dont eat much at once. Since i train more i eat more tho.
When i trained much i eat much on the next day.

I guess that comes with the time on its own when ur body asks for more.

I just listen to my body and know if i need to drink more or to eat more

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back