Tank trooper helmet - Rogue One

Theofficer

Hello. Has anyone found any Pepakura file or foam to the ''tank trooper'' helmet? I'm trying to put together with some reference images, but not sure that will work. These are the images that use as reference.

Sorry for my english.

new-rogue-one-official-posters-pyramid-int-hd-a-star-wars-story-_-tank-trooper-black.jpegScreen-Shot-2016-07-15-at-17.40.32-830x518.pngtank-trooper-driver-star-wars-rougue-one-helmet-3d-print-file-stl-by-do3d-com.jpgtank-trooper-driver-star-wars-rougue-one-helmet-3d-print-file-stl-by-do3d-com-01.jpgtanktrooper-star-wars-Rogue-one-3d-printable-helmet-by-do3d-com-5-1.jpg

new-rogue-one-official-posters-pyramid-int-hd-a-star-wars-story-_-tank-trooper-black.jpeg

Screen-Shot-2016-07-15-at-17.40.32-830x518.png

tank-trooper-driver-star-wars-rougue-one-helmet-3d-print-file-stl-by-do3d-com.jpg

tank-trooper-driver-star-wars-rougue-one-helmet-3d-print-file-stl-by-do3d-com-01.jpg

tanktrooper-star-wars-Rogue-one-3d-printable-helmet-by-do3d-com-5-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No I have not seen any type of pepakura or other templates for this helmet, but I too am on the boat with wanting to make it.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

if you want to Frankenstein your own, use a fett template for the dome and then add on bits of cardstock from there. I doubt there'll be any pep files for awhile. you could potentially buy the do3d model and convert it in pepdesigner, but that's quite a timely investment in its own.

I don't know if this helps out at all with the build or for reference, but I picked up the 3.75"Tank Commander figure today and noticed a rather interesting detail in the visor...
IMG_20190812_184601.jpgIMG_20190812_184606.jpg
... or odd lack thereof. I'll try to dig into it more, but it doesn't look like the visor is a flat "screen" like the other trooper visors.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back