Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Hi guys I will be pming all the non payers on th elist if I dont hear from them with in a few days I will be offering there sets to the guys on the waiting list.

Also I called paypal every thing seems to be ok my end? Have you all tried calling them to see whats going on?

Russ

Russ

I just paid for my claws. can you please confirm and update the list to reflect that. When do these all ship out? thanks.

Hey, Russ. Just paid the rest for these claws. Thanks!!
Sir Angus - if you paid the deposit ($20) before, you only need to pay the remainder ($127).

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Russrep Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

I forgot the exact spec given for the claw spacing (maybe it was 3" apart at the tips?). Can someone chime in if they know.
Splay - Distance To Gauge Apart Wolverine's Claws - Original X-Men Trilogy

*SNIKT*

Wolverine's Claws Specifications:

"There’s the splay. They should be four and a quarter inches...
SplayFourAndAQuarterInches.jpg(Reference Use Only: NOT JIMMY CLAWS)
"Four and a quarter inches apart became the magic distance. "

"Four and a quarter inches apart. I made a special gauge which I’d keep in my pocket. I’d just go up and hold it next to the blades before each take to make sure they had not bent out of place, that for every take they were always four and a quarter inches apart. It always got a laugh from the crew that I had to come out with my little gauge and check it before they rolled camera. "

-Jimmy Claws

SplayTwoOneEighthInches.jpg(Reference Use Only: NOT JIMMY CLAWS)

Last edited:
Thanks to Soldier I was able to change my PayPal to Business. I had to call PayPal and actually end up explaining that it would work and go through the steps with the rep on the phone to prove it would work. Ta Daaaa. Money sent successfully.

Well, I got my claws today. I quess that makes me the first!! (advantages of living in the same counrty as russ) lol The claws look great, but I do have one slight problem....... only one palm piece!! The six claws are acounted for, all wrapped up in bubble wrap and theres a zip lock bag with an allan key and one palm piece. Its not to be found anywhere else in the box.

PM incoming Russ

Not sure whats up with paypal most payments have come through fine.
I'm havin' a rough time with sendin' a payment here also bub. *SNIKT*
Thanks to Soldier I was able to change my PayPal to Business. I had to call PayPal and actually end up explaining that it would work and go through the steps with the rep on the phone to prove it would work. Ta Daaaa. Money sent successfully.
TakingPaymentsBUB.JPGPremierOrBusiness.JPG(Account Is Already A Premier Or Business Account)
You could try calling pay pall to see if they can help you change your account. That's what I had to do in order to change mine.
Is the only way to upgrade the PayPal account to a business account by phone? I found Paypal's Upgrade Your Account Link to business, but PayPal states that my account is already a Premier or Business account , but I still cannot Send Money?!?

Last edited:
I had to click on a bunch of crap. I was getting the same thing, premier/business.
But now am set for a business. Not sure what I did, but I used that help button and typed business account or upgrade to business

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back