Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Re: Russrep Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Ok guys I am ready to start taking the payments
Please please pretty please :) add this info when paying

YOUR BOARD NAME
REAL NAME
SHIPPING ADDRESS(some times its missing on paypal)

My paypal address is russt33@msn.com

Thanks
Russ

Just to confirm, there were no changes made to the rod locations correct? They are still coming out of the bottom and not the back like the movie ones?

Hey Russ, can you add my name to the list of those who have left a deposit? I will send through my difference tonight. thanks!

Hi Russ, I paid the deposit in July. Still interested and can pay the balance. But can you please update the list on the first page. I am not on it, even tho you did confirm by pm that you have me on your list.

Thanks!

Just to confirm, there were no changes made to the rod locations correct? They are still coming out of the bottom and not the back like the movie ones?

Hey, Russ. The sharpened blades look awesome! Could you update the first page of this thread with photos of a completed set along with it fitted on your hand? I'd kinda like to see what I'm getting before I pay up.

Also, I paid my deposit, but I don't see my name on the list. Please update, if you could. Thanks!

Hey Russ, I also paid my.deposit over the summer and my name wasn't added to the list either. Just want to be sure before I send the other 127. Thanks!

I just tried to send the balance via Paypal and kept getting an error. I called Paypal and they said everything was ok on my end, so Russ you might want to double check your Paypal account.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back