Tacoma, Washington(Seattle area) prop party-Tonight!

Jumpin Jax

Sr Member
I'm having a gathering here of scifi fans and RPFrs, all are welcome. My place is in Tacoma just off I-5, piece of cake to find. We watch films, work on props and costumes, shoot the bull and deal in comic/scifi merchandise.
I plan to work in the shop a bit, see how my Vader armor project is going, talk some shop about molding methods, see my thousand unfinished projects, etc. If you have a mold you want to use on a vacuum table, bring it by! My table is 18"x 22" and the frame holds thicknesses up to 1.00 gauge. Please supply your plastic, I'm out:unsure
Address is 2040 S 15th St, Tacoma. Shoot me an email if you need directions.
I'm making/supplying dinner, any snack or drink items contributed would be great.
Our club has been around for about 14 years and once included the big TE before he moved. We learned a LOT in this place:love
A few pics from the last soirée:
pdrm0468mz8.jpg

pdrm0398wd8.jpg

pdrm0462we0.jpg

pdrm0455jr7.jpg

Come on by, 6pm til late.
JJ

Last edited:
Re: Tacoma, WA prop party-July 26th! please stick

I hope to come, If I can bum a ride from someone in the seattle area.
If anyone is willing to transport me, let me know!

Re: Tacoma, WA prop party-July 26th!

Im out of town that weekend.ugh.I live at 58th and Pacific and work at 13th and Broadway, just down the street!!!!!!!We must get together.Tom

Re: Tacoma, WA prop party-July 26th!

We had a great time last night, watching red Dwarf and Firefly, teaching a few friends how to vacuum form and how stormtrooper armor was made, downing spaghetti and chip and dipping the evening away. I got one pic of a newer RPF member that I just have to share, was a great shot!
pdrm0175um7.jpg

Thanks to all comers, next deal is an armor party, building a TE2.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back