T-1000 Frozen cop project.

Oh wow! I want this as a 1:1 bust! So cool! (Ha, no pun intended.)

You got it...I will be offering 3 versions. A bust, a half body and a full body. I've already started working on them. Have 10 exact police jackets and shirts. Belts and an LAPD badge that will be reproduced in resin. When they get closer completion I'll keep all of you posted.

You got it...I will be offering 3 versions. A bust, a half body and a full body. I've already started working on them. Have 10 exact police jackets and shirts. Belts and an LAPD badge that will be reproduced in resin. When they get closer completion I'll keep all of you posted.
ill be up for a bust ,great work

Just came across this . . . WOW, definitely interested in bust or even torso/full size depending on final pose and price. Not a kit but comes fully painted and ready to assemble?

Thanks!

Just came across this . . . WOW, definitely interested in bust or even torso/full size depending on final pose and price. Not a kit but comes fully painted and ready to assemble?

Thanks!

This will come completely painted and finished. I won't be selling any kits.

The bust will be from the chest up and may include the broken off arm.
The second version will be from the waist up and WILL include the arm.
Final version will be in the kneeling pose with the feet and arm broken off.

I almost forgot. The head and hands will be resin. The rest will be constructed to look as close to the screen used piece as I can get. All Clothing will be authentic including the badge.

Last edited:
Thank you all. There will be Terminator 2 reunion at Horror Hound Maskfest in September. I will be debuting the full body frozen T-1000 in the Maskfest room and in the Terminator Guest room. You'll be able to get your picture taken with most of the stars of T-2 next to the T-1000. I'm working on trying to get Robert Patrick to appear there. If there is enough of an outpouring they will add him to the Guest list. Please go to the HorrorHound website and request Robert Patrick.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliments everyone. This is the nearly completed full body version and the design for the aluminum plaque.
_MG_5422sm.jpg

_MG_5428sm.jpg

t1000logoupdatecopy.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back