T-1000 Frozen cop project.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gypsycatcha

Man first the t600 and now this. Im in the process of trying this on the very same bust.
How did you manage the snow/ice look?

Superb!!

Horror Sanctum

Thanks everyone. This is the beginning of a labor of love. I'm a huge Terminator fan and I plan on making the whole frozen T-1000 for my collection.
Here's a before the frozen effect pic.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is ridiculously awesome - cant believe it took this long for someone to do this as a statue...