Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 10/10/2013

That worked... I tried it, and It doesnt come out right.

I think it's best to just make the .PNG Images for Printing.

...Until Tamasoft comes back with a solution to the Password Hack.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

Hey bro, how's the pds's coming along?

Had a thought and wanted to ask you this: The problem that prevented us from making the mk 5 helmet will be nullified when you release the new pds, right? What I mean is, the parts were overlapping the pages. But the pds's will be the parts reorganized?

Just wondering (hoping), and certainly not trying to rush you or nothing.

That's definately 1 thing I plan on fixing.
But again, PDS's are VERY time consuming.
It'll be some time before it's all done.

Right now, I'm doing the Mark 39 files.

Bro, I have no problem waiting. Thank you for continuing to share with us.

Just read the first post update.....you gotta be freakin' kidding me! Truly despicable.

...Correction. I just found an easier way to do the PDS', so it wont be ANYWHERE NEAR as time consuming as it was.

Hopefully, I'll have the Mark 39 done in a day or so.

I moved the link to the Bottom of the 1st post.

That way you have to actually scroll THROUGH it, instead of:

:eek "Oh,.. IronMan Files!!! :devil *CLICK *CLICK *CLICK" :ninja

hey Syrus54. . .just wanted to share this to you. . .good thing i downloaded the locked gemini files before you removed them. . .(and yes i won't share them to anyone)

the decreased (-10%) scale fits me well so here's my progress so far, since i messed up with my heartbreaker, i decided to build this gemini files of yours. . .so far i had the chest finished. .the plan is to finish the build before christmas. .
IMG0 079.jpgIMG0 082.jpgIMG0 080.jpg

Attachments

• IMG0 079.jpg
    IMG0 079.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG0 080.jpg
    IMG0 080.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 260
hey Syrus54. . .just wanted to share this to you. . .good thing i downloaded the locked gemini files before you removed them. . .(and yes i won't share them to anyone)

the decreased (-10%) scale fits me well so here's my progress so far, since i messed up with my heartbreaker, i decided to build this gemini files of yours. . .so far i had the chest finished. .the plan is to finish the build before christmas. .
View attachment 246145View attachment 246150View attachment 246146

ironmaided that looks awesome! And I've SEEN pictures of that foam heartbreaker suit, I thought it looked pretty wicked too!

. . .just wanted to share this to you. . .good thing i downloaded the locked gemini files before you removed them. . .

Suit looks awesome. Cant wait to see the rest.

The PDS files are essentially the same thing, just without the Convenience of being able to rotate it the 3d model,
and see how the finished product will look from any angle.

currently building the booster pack. . .since i can't seem to find a foam conversion of the booster pack. . .i'm making some tweaks on the paper version, since it's locked i just bypass cutting those annoying flaps. . .hence i'll be making alot of pieces to cut before i can build it properly :lol

i'll take a look on those PDS files :thumbsup

...it's been to chilly outside for Bondo to cure properly

If you have linoleum flooring in your kitchen, do it there, (so you dont drip anything that cant be cleaned up)
Do the work, then, as it cures, just goto the mall, or for a drive, or goto work, or something.
Then, when you get home, and the bondo's hardened, open the windows and ventilate the house.

If you have linoleum flooring in your kitchen, do it there, (so you dont drip anything that cant be cleaned up)
Do the work, then, as it cures, just goto the mall, or for a drive, or goto work, or something.
Then, when you get home, and the bondo's hardened, open the windows and ventilate the house.

With a 10 month old daughter around, I don't think that's an option for me. However, the weather report says warmer temps are on the way for next week! Here's to hoping!

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Boots Updated - 10-31-2013

hi, I just recently joined the rpf and just finished reading through this post and several other related posts. Im still new so there were a few terminology I didn't understand. So your file is password protected, so to scale something to my body I would have to build it then make a comparison and rescale it until it fits? And also, what's the difference between a pep file vs a foam file besides the little tabs? I tried googling the subject but didn't find anything beside the process/durability. I've read many builds before and thought I understood everything until I ran into your dilemma of someone ruining it for everyone by stealing your work.

Those original files are no longer available. Now I have PDS files (Pictures of the Original templates). You can print out the 30% size-increased pictures, see if they work, if they're too big, just re-scale the image, and re-print until you get it right.

Of course, if the Default size works for your body type, then you wont need to use as much Cardstock.

ahh ok, thank you so much for clearing it up, I didn't know what pds stood for =) I actually wouldn't mind just building it from the files and have it as a display, then rescale it to make my own suit, but I might just go with the regular suit since im a little bulky for my height and scaling it from percentages might look weird. Glad you made it and replied to my question =)

oh I forgot to ask, since it's in pds, does this mean they're just pictures and I don't need pep viewer to open them? It's just like any regular picture?

Just pics. No PEPAKURA needed. All you need is CardStock and a Working Printer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back