SWTOR - Props: Any out there?

There are two people who make Havoc Trooper armor and another person that is in the works. I own the Tza kit. I also read some place that the Imperial Trooper armor is going to be made by someone.

Hope this helps.

Paul

I've been working on a Sith Acolyte armor, but it keeps getting pushed back in favor of other projects. Hoping to have it done by the end of the month, if I can finish one other project first...

I think most of us have seen the movies...

The point is it's making a vital component of your weapon vulnerable. It doesn't matter how good you are at whatever, someone is always better and could score a hit there. Then you're left without a weapon. I seem to remember a certain Sith Lord who got half his lightsaber disabled and he looked like he was pretty good.

The entire light saber is vulnerable, if you hit any of the sabers components then it will malfunction or cease to work all together. That is the point of any bladed combat, you protect your weapon and yourself at the same time. Arguing that putting a visible crystal on a weapon makes it more vulnerable is not valid.

Ah but what if a Jedi or Sith actually had intelligence (yep, I'm implying that they're all stupid) and actually built a lightsaber out of Phrik or Cortosis or some other metal that either is resistant or "proof" to lightsaber blade energy and had some sort of hand guard on it like the tsuba on a katana (the guard could even be made from energy with a metal guard underneath) to help protect the hands? Then having a visible crystal would not be a smart idea eh? *adjusts nerd glasses*

well i made this helmet in 2011 first helmet ever done for swtor , i never finished it , on mandalorian mercs ,some one did a cast of the round version

little vid of it

View My Video

and how it is as of now

30xaedi.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back