I made my first "pull" (slang for copy from a mold) yesterday on my SPD Badge. Too bad it came out like @#$%.. It looked great at first, absolutely clean and an exact copy from the master. Only problem was that I noticed in a couple areas it looked "wet". Keep in mind this is well after the cure time, so I know it was fully cured. But was it? I rubbed a couple of these wet spots off... particularly one minute pin * spot on the "dog face" part of the badge. And oddly I could see the wetness come back, like the resin part was sweating. I soaked it in warm water... thinking the heat would activate the resin some more and finally make the sweating go away. It worked for awhile. I put it away in the garage and went to bed. Woke up this morning and it was really "sweating" bad. Yargh.... I'm going to start making multiple molds of the badge after I clean up a couple spots on the master... but what good will these molds be if the resin isn't right? Any suggestions?