SW – ANH (5 Foot) - Studio Scale Millennium Falcon Build

get-on-with-it.png

I couldn't resist.

When I was a kid, I got my first falcon model, which was a cast-iron model about 5 inches long with a plastic radar dish, plastic landing gear (that worked) and a plastic turret. I played with that thing forever... Ah, memories. :) I wish I still had it. :/

LOL, I'm all set with cats! PCS said it'd be around $350 to grow each one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy crap! Pretty sure I'm gonna be using a different method when the time comes... And that's a couple years off, time I'm going to spend building other things for experience, gathering kit parts, and of course, obtaining a larger pair of bollocks than I currently have. And having them chromed... :p

I really have to thank you folks for these great blueprints. I am building a CG ANH Millennium Falcon and they are invaluable in helping me keep things accurate as I can. If possible, could you please post a starboard side view with the cockpit showing?

Thank you once again...
Al

adinelt,

I apologize for not catching this earlier. If you still need a starboard-side render, I'm happy to run that for you.

Just let me know...

Apb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

vfxsup64 i thought to send you my regards because you made possible my plans of building my self one more digital Millennium Falcon. Without your schematics it wouldn't be possible.
thanks!
With regards!

-Angel

Ok - all you people out there building digital Falcons need to pm me so we can pool our efforts an make one that we can print and build for realz...

Intriguing offer you got there! I haven't thought about it. I don't know if i can be up to task. It will be a serious milestone for me to takle something like that!.

-Angel

Digital falcon....how would you want to divide up the work, by sections? I'd be interested to work on it :)

My current plan is to keep modeling kit bashing parts. It's been kinda random to start, but eventually we'll have a critical mass that can be assembled on to the digital base form.

Going kit-to-kit would also avoid duplication of efforts since many parts appear in multiple areas and sections.

Of course, it's such a Herculean task (especially to make everything water tight for 3D printing) that I'll take whatever help I can get. : )

J.

I'll more than likely be modelling parts so will pass them onto you when done.

If theres anyone from Western Australia or other states if you don't mind the shipping costs interested in getting a set of blow moulded acrylic domes for the 5ftr PM me.

Rob

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back