Supernatural...The Blade Of the Angels

this blade is the one I want to own the most!! they're so shiny and slick.. and shiny.

It was frustrating to not see any replicas on google search. one night I got desperate, grabbed some aluminium tape and made a poor replica using a piece of pole lying around, some card paper and other random small things. it should hold off my rabid antics till I get around to making a proper one.

Master Cutlery™ Triangle Thrust Dagger

They went out of vogue when the Geneva convention banned them.

That actually looks pretty promising, with some major customization....wouldnt cost much either...All you really would have to do is make the angle of the blades more slanted, take off the handle, and then get some pipes (could be pvc, or somethin else) and put it on the tang (assuming its a full tang knife). oh, and paint it.

would like to see someone do this someday...also found somewaht of a pic of the zombie stakes..noticed black and brown wraps on them....be cool to have 2 of them as well...or 3...lol

That actually looks pretty promising, with some major customization....wouldnt cost much either...All you really would have to do is make the angle of the blades more slanted, take off the handle, and then get some pipes (could be pvc, or somethin else) and put it on the tang (assuming its a full tang knife). oh, and paint it.

Not really....The blade in the prop is a custom ground triangular blade with some fairly stiletto/dagger angled edges.The one on the link is a mass made number. The prop would have to be hand made and ground.

First off, the blade does NOT have to be handmade. It may have been for the show, but the mass produced united cutlery blade could be ground to the right angle. Of course, you would have to sharpen it after grinding, but still, it is a very real possibility. It makes absolutely no difference if it is mass produced as long as you can still make the blade of the angels out of it.

Not really....The blade in the prop is a custom ground triangular blade with some fairly stiletto/dagger angled edges.The one on the link is a mass made number. The prop would have to be hand made and ground.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back