Supernatural S07 rundown SPOILERS!!

THE CW ANNOUNCES 2012-2013 FALL SCHEDULE | The CW Blog

Great....ruin my friday nights watching Supernatural and Grimm.

I swear I'm so sick of "Network Executives"
Well considering the new CW owner doesn't want Season 8 to be the last and he loves the show, and the fact that Friday nights are considered the "death slot", so moving it to Wednesdays means that they have more faith in the show now, and it'll most likely bring in a lot more viewers, which will (hopefully) mean a bigger budget to help make the show better, I'd say that we should be thanking the network executives right about now lol.

i think its good. wednesday missed a watchable show in my book, got monday and tuesday for different sitcoms, thursday for big bang theory, and sunday for cartoons and mythbusters. friday has some other stuff too, so for me thats good :D

It works out perfect for me, Wednesdays are the only week nights I don't exercise, and Friday and Saturday nights I like to go out. I used to hate having to sacrifice going out with friends just for an hour of TV, or going out and having to catch Supernatural online or something else.

This is really good news to me and like I said, it's good news for the series and fans. More viewers, equals a bigger budget, a better show, and more seasons :thumbsup

It works out perfect for me, Wednesdays are the only week nights I don't exercise, and Friday and Saturday nights I like to go out. I used to hate having to sacrifice going out with friends just for an hour of TV, or going out and having to catch Supernatural online or something else.

This is really good news to me and like I said, it's good news for the series and fans. More viewers, equals a bigger budget, a better show, and more seasons :thumbsup

You're not going to get more views going up against Modern Family and X-Factor/America idol

You're not going to get more views going up against Modern Family and X-Factor/America idol
It used to do perfectly fine going up against popular shows when it was on Tuesday nights and Thursday nights. And that was years ago, the fanbase has only gotten larger since then.

I didn't think of it that way. The only thing I don't want to see happen is them bouncing the slot around every other month like Fox did to Firefly.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back