The Expanse (BOOKS) *Spoilers*

Eruonen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, I think it’s best to separate discussion of the books and the tv show since the books go so far beyond the show.

I’ll just say it now, there will most likely be spoilers going forward for all books in the Expanse series.

Personally I loved the series. Huge fan of political drama and intrigue, and sci-fi, and boy did they deliver. Also just some cool real science tidbits too. I think book 9 was a good ending to everything as well, I know not everyone thinks that, but I’d love to hear what others have to say!

Anything book-related is up for debate, aaaaannd go!

God, where to even begin with these books. I've just started a reread since the series ended and even though this is read-through number 3, I'm still astounded at how SEAMLESS the writing is. If I didn't know it was two writers collaborating on the series, I would never guess it from how the writing flows. There's never a point where the voice feels "off" or different, like another writer is taking charge for that piece.

God, where to even begin with these books. I've just started a reread since the series ended and even though this is read-through number 3, I'm still astounded at how SEAMLESS the writing is. If I didn't know it was two writers collaborating on the series, I would never guess it from how the writing flows. There's never a point where the voice feels "off" or different, like another writer is taking charge for that piece.
Dude! For real, they broke it down in an interview and they divide the workload by character. So they each have certain character that they write for, but for the life of me I can’t really see much of a difference. Maybe they edit each other’s work after the first draft to help, but I don’t know. Writing duo of the ages right here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back