Supernatural paper props

Also "Wheight" should be "Weight"

In Sam's weight, there's an extra space between "180-190" and "lbs"

Awkward phrasing in the second line; is it "impersonating A federal officer" or "impersonation OF A federal officer"; either way there's a missing word or two.

My day job is a book editor, you want me to read through your stuff first? ;)

Also "Wheight" should be "Weight"

In Sam's weight, there's an extra space between "180-190" and "lbs"

Awkward phrasing in the second line; is it "impersonating A federal officer" or "impersonation OF A federal officer"; either way there's a missing word or two.

My day job is a book editor, you want me to read through your stuff first? ;)

If you want :)
Sorry but, in the screen props there are some error and I am not a english man, but you know that:p

BTW I correct again the img and i post above.

I've done some prop magazines using glossy white 11-17 from Kinkos. All we need is a good screen shot.

If anyone has a good cleaned up version of the Busty Asian Beauties cover, I would really love to have it printed. (Or even if someone has the SPN BluRays and is willing to take a screencap of the mag for me, I'd love that too! I can do the cleanup myself) When you use kinkos, what do you then use as magazine filler? Just some random mag that you slap the new cover on?

If anyone has a good cleaned up version of the Busty Asian Beauties cover, I would really love to have it printed. (Or even if someone has the SPN BluRays and is willing to take a screencap of the mag for me, I'd love that too! I can do the cleanup myself) When you use kinkos, what do you then use as magazine filler? Just some random mag that you slap the new cover on?

Yep. Depending on the size of the cover a TIME works pretty well.

Spent some time in InDesign today re-creating these two articles from S1E13 "Route 666"
Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 10.39.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-07-01 at 10.42.12 PM.png

I couldn't get the photograph of the church or the font from the logo quite right, but I think it's close enough. :)
PauleyBreeze1.jpgPauleyBreeze2.jpg

Spent some time in InDesign today re-creating these two articles from S1E13 "Route 666"
I couldn't get the photograph of the church or the font from the logo quite right, but I think it's close enough. :)

Good job, I had a go at cleaning up the church image from the screen cap, it's not perfect, but if you want to use it, be my guest. I've also included a halftone version (as if printed in a newspaper).
Normal
Church.jpg
Halftone
Church Halftone.jpg

I've found a free font that is very similar, however it would need a bit of editing to look exactly right.

http://www.dafont.com/kanzlei.font

Peter

Last edited:
ooh! Thanks! I only had netflix to work off of, and there was just no way I was getting the church to look right with the quality screengrab I had. And that font is awesome! I'll have to see if I feel up to adding the "gradient" eque nature to it to make it look more like the one in the show. Thanks so much! I'll post an updated article once I make edits.

Oh my goodness really!? Wow! I bow before your photoshop skills! I mainly use the program for illustration. So photo editing is completely foreign to me, even though I know it's what the program is technically for.

Anyway, I mucked with the font and used your edited church (still blown away that you used my screengrab) so here's the updated paper.

PauleyBreeze3.jpg

Does anyone have or can make a screen acurate version of Sam and Deans FBI badges? The ones i find in a google search dont look like theirs. Plenty of Mulder and Skully but no Sam and Dean

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back