Superman: The Movie 40th Anniversary Screenings

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally! It’s back!!

I wondered if this was going to happen!

I have my tickets for a matinee on Sunday.

Is anyone else going during one of the 3 dates on which the movie is playing?

Last edited:
Saw this in the cinema with my family when it first came out in Perth all those years ago !?... it was bloody brilliant !:cool: ... certainly the first for me , and one of the best ever ‘ Superhero ‘ comics to screen adaptations IMHO ...
Don’t know for certain , but there’s not been any mention of special screenings to celebrate it’s 40th Anniversary over here ..., sure you’ll have a blast though ;)

Taking the family to see it tomorrow.

We showed it to my kids awhile back, and they loved it. Hope it has the same magic on the big screen.

Sean

Nice!

I had to bribe my wife to go with me (“We have seen that movie before...I have no interest in seeing it at a theater.” :( )

My millennial daughter would have no interest.

Taking the family to see it tomorrow.

We showed it to my kids awhile back, and they loved it. Hope it has the same magic on the big screen.

Sean

I was only born in 82, never imagined I would ever get to see my fave movie on the big screen. What a superb experience!!!!

One of my all time favorite movies. I went to 3 of the 4 showings for this rerelease. Had a great time!

The first showing was the best attended. The audience applauded at the end. So cool!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back