Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary

Did anyone see how Ariana Richards put out this little reel reenacting the jello scene?
Can't believe a week already went by....too fast...
Jello.jpg

Anyways, I added a comment on it showing the little screening we had in the yard.
As of now, a week later, got 359 likes with a ton of comments of people saying how awesome it was that we did that.
Some saying that its a really good idea and they might get the whole screen, projector and whole setup.
You can do it on a budget, but its still going to cost up towards $1000, maybe less if you go with a bit smaller screen and cheaper speakers.
JPcomments.jpg

I was reading how the giant animatronic T-rex lost a tooth during the breakout scene when going into the top of the car.
I've also read in the past that the glass breaking wasn't intentionally done.
So I was just watching frame by frame.
While I didn't see if break off, and maybe I was looking in the wrong part of area, I could see the aftermath.
Heres before.
20230620_205658.jpg

And now missing. Guess the World movies still kept it mssing.
20230620_210022.jpg

I also noticed, when it first breaks the glass, you can see the rubber skin shake quite a bit, but, maybe a real Trex's would as well....
In the 2nd time it puts its face in the car, I noticed its rubber skin actually ripped on the edge of the broken car window. Oops....
20230620_205842.jpg

20230620_205902.jpg

Nice!

I was curious if there would be a 30th Anniversary post here on the RPF. Orlando got all the good stuff this year haha. We only got some merch and the Citywalk Universal Store in Hollywood got some cheap vinyl stickers. It was all bogus.

I've been posting pics of our collections and archives up on our Facebook Page just to do something for the 30th. This whole month is considered "Jurassic June" month in the JP community. The only think in Hollywood thats any good is the Icons of Darkness movie prop collection. The owner bought alot of the Stan Winston pieces when they were going up for auction. They have the Roberta showroom head, which was also used in the promotional material (Posters) for The Lost World.

IOD 30th 5.jpg

She's alot larger in person then she seems in this photo. I took a ton of photos as I'm in the middle of painting my own SWS 1:1 Rex head for our organization and museum.
;)

Nice!

I was curious if there would be a 30th Anniversary post here on the RPF. Orlando got all the good stuff this year haha. We only got some merch and the Citywalk Universal Store in Hollywood got some cheap vinyl stickers. It was all bogus.

I've been posting pics of our collections and archives up on our Facebook Page just to do something for the 30th. This whole month is considered "Jurassic June" month in the JP community. The only think in Hollywood thats any good is the Icons of Darkness movie prop collection. The owner bought alot of the Stan Winston pieces when they were going up for auction. They have the Roberta showroom head, which was also used in the promotional material (Posters) for The Lost World.

View attachment 1712227

She's alot larger in person then she seems in this photo. I took a ton of photos as I'm in the middle of painting my own SWS 1:1 Rex head for our organization and museum.
;)
Growing up in Orlando got to experience a ton, but coming up on 5 years (this September) I moved to Idaho with all the rest of my family.
Pretty much nothing Jurassic Park going on around here....expect my my place anyways.
I just ordered the 1/32 scale (I think it was) diecast Ford Explorer from JP. Can't wait for it to get here any day.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back