Superman Reeves costume experts help!

GF

Sr Member
I'm far from a expert when it comes to the Reeves style costume.

I want to get the best Superman Reeves Costume, at first I was going to go with Action Costumes, but now there's Super Costumes in the picture which from the photos it looks fantastic, what are the pros and cons of both?

SUPER COSTUMES Super.Costumes - Home

ACTION COSTUMES ..:Action Costumes:..

Gerardo

Last edited:
Read this: http://www.therpf.com/f24/reeve-superman-final-costume-128992/

I had a costume from AC before this one that had the same fabric as their Bronze Edition one, and I found it to be very thin and way too stretchy. Under bright light, you could see right through it to the white mannequin underneath. Also, the neckline stretched a lot under the tension of the cape, where as the fabric from Super.Costumes seems to be thicker and stronger. Is the weave or texture of Super.Costumes or AC correct? No, but the real fabric was a unique fabric that is impossible to get more of.

Also, keep in mind, my costume is the "deluxe limited edition" version, and not the 2013 new release ones. I'm not sure if those have all the little details that the deluxe version has. The only thing that I can notice that AC has over Super.Costumes, is that AC has a more accurate cuff on the sleeve, which they figured out after inspecting a real costume.

Hope this helps.

This is the customer service you will get from Action costumes… This is his recent email to me today. Stay far away from this guy Gerardo. Trust me.

To: Steve <caspid@aol.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 10:12 am
Money is back to us!

In your face stupid ******* without talent!!!

This is the best and most accurante Suit Ever, made by Action costumes, colors and textures are ideantical to the real fabric. Action costumes is the only studio who get all the measures and pattern colos of 2 original suits.

jvqc.jpg

hlw1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

super costumes Stole some of the Action costumes information to make they own suits, also they stole My designe of the shields, so a copy cant be ever better that the original.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back