80's Christopher Reeve style Superman Costume

LOL. Awesome.

In case you didn't noticed it already, SC just released a picture of your Steel Blue 2013 version with a model. looks awesome!

b7l3rt.jpg

LOL. Awesome.

In case you didn't noticed it already, SC just released a picture of your Steel Blue 2013 version with a model. looks awesome!

b7l3rt.jpg

Any Update, Batfoo? Did the donkey make it all the way to your town?

SC just released the "Turquoise Blue" version of their 2013 edition picture -the one I ordered ;)

10wu1pe.jpg

Peter

Small update, guys....according to the online tracking, my costume is in town as we speak and should be delivered tomorrow! Ill keep y'all posted ;) Can't wait!

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday and now tracking advises tomorrow! Man, hardly can't wait any longer. Will post here once my costume popped in ;)

LOVE to see the quick shots of your costume -will post some here as well once I got my hands on it! Some pro pics would be so cool...might do that as well.

P.

Here is a quick shot. Costume is really nice. I'm going to put a fastener for the cape straps as that will be much easier when donning it.
Got the costume - now to get the physique. I'm doing what Reeve did for Superman 1 which is a huge diet of steak and supplements and a helluva lot of weight training. Need to put on a bit more mass and burn those gut handles!

I wonder as a big Superman fan, how would the costume look like then, if there was the resources available to do muscle shading like they did on the Spider-Man costume.…

What do you think? Would it have improved the look of the costume? Since Spandex doesn't follow the muscle definitions…

Looks awesome, Batfoo! Costume looks GREAT!

Chris Reeve was not that muscular actually in Superman the movie (1978) like Rambo/Schwarzenegger but he did got more muscular throughout the movies. He had great wide shoulders. No muscle shading for me...It's going to look fake and nothing like CR.

Maybe it's also a plus that spandex doesn't follow the muscle definition? ;)

Congrats on your costume! Looks like a great fit. My costume is stuck in customs :(

p.

That's why I'm doing the Christopher Reeve training method. He put on a lot of muscle mass in just 6 weeks before shooting began. It's a challenge to myself plus who doesn't want to look good in their costume!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back