Interest Superman Crystal run! Ordering is closed.

Edit - 6/15 Orders have been taken, and sent to the factory. Run's closed ladies and gents!

Edit - 6/8 Paying deposit on run later today

Edit - 6/4 Added a cut off date for the run.

3agCaSL.gif

I've finally heard back from the factory and gotten everything worked out. A few prices have changed, but it's nothing major so we are now officially looking at a crystal run!

Here's the various types (using an amazing pic from a previous thread)
r1kErYG.jpg

And here's where they came from :
uRJeUur.jpg

So, who's up for some crystals? Should be available in any color, but I might need to check on red. Green, clear, light blue, blue, black are all color options you can choose from.

Prices!
Jor El - 70$
Fortress - 65$
Brando - 60$
Donner - 50$
Returns - 70$

OMG 1/6th SCALE RETURNS CRYSTALS!!!!! MADE OF CRYSTAL!!! HOLY CRAP!!!
Yes, we are going to have the option to order HAND CUT 1/6th scale Returns crystals! Also, we are going to be able to order RANDOMLY FACETED Returns sized designs so you can have a lot of display crystals WITHOUT having em all look the same!

Mini Returns - 20$
Mini Returns (random) - 18$
If you want a color (like green or red or blue or something) IN THE MINI RETURNS DESIGN please add 2$ to that. We get a price break if we go over 20 pieces, so the more you order the cheaper it gets for em!

Orders!
1: Stieller - 1 brando , 1 Jor el - Both clear! (paid)
2: Kryptoknight - 1 Jor-El, 1 Returns, and 1 Fortress, all clear; and 1 Brando, green (paid)
3: HowMuch - 1 donner (green), 1 Jor El (clear) (paid)
4: bullitt - 1 fortress (clear), 1 donner (green) (paid)
5: jason - 1 brando (green), 1 Donner, 1 Returns, 1 Brando, 2 Fortress, 1 Jor-El (all in clear) (paid <owed order>)
6: Zalaian 1 Fortress, 1 X Returns (both clear) (paid)
7: ALLEY - 1 brando (green), 1 fortress (clear) (paid)
8: Stoney - 1 returns (clear) (paid)
9: bluecoyote - 1 Jor El, 1 Fortress, 1 Returns (all clear),1 Brando green (paid), 1 donner (dark blue) (paid)
10: daedalus99 - 1 donner (green) (paid)
11: Marc - 1 fortress (clear), 1 donner (green), 1 brando (green) (paid)
12: cbgraphix - 1 fortress (green) (paid)
13: mattkelly - 1 donner (green) (paid)
14: ShortWookie - 1 donner (green), 1 brando (green) (paid)
15: bobatrek - 1 donner (blue) (paid)
16: Stormshadow - 3 donner (dark blue), 2 returns (clear), and 3 mini (1/6) returns random (clear), 6 mini returns (clear) (paid)
17: lfpedroza - 1 Jor El (clear), 1 mini returns (green) (paid)
18: jay1138 - 1 brando (green) (paid)
19: Duaneo - 1 fortress (clear), 1 returns (clear), 1 donner (green) (paid)
20: J. Johnson (email) - 1 brando (green) (paid)

Ready to take payments, probably gonna keep the run open for a week or two, maybe longer if there's enough interest. Next run is going to be near Christmas time.

I take paypal, and google wallet, cash, money orders, gold bullion, souls, but I draw the line at first borns cause I really hate changing diapers.

If you send the payment via paypal, please send it as a regular payment with an address attached, and that way I can easily get your shipping figured out when they come in. Only the crystal payment is due now, shipping won't be needed until it's in a box and ready to head out!

Paypal is rpfer@cox.net and PLEASE PUT THE CRYSTAL DESIGNS YOU WANT AND COLORS IN THE NOTES AREA. I can always edit the order, but once it's been placed I can't alter it, so let's get it right the first time :)

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!
Chris
Are you ever going to sell these again?

Hey

There's a new thread right now, just for a prototype piece. I do still plan to make them (and do a run as soon as I can, actually), but with the whole pandemic thing going on, it's a bit of a wait until the factory production floor opens again.

I'll grab the link to the other thread and post it here, just so everyone can follow along with what's happening.

Thanks!
Chris

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back