Interest Superman Crystal run! Ordering is closed.

Re: Superman Crystal run! Payments due by 6/15! Get your shiny on!

Got ya updated :)

Chris

Hello, I just made the payment for a Jor-El Crystal and a Mini Returns Green Crystal (lfpedroza@gmail.com)
Thank you!

List updated again :)

Chris

With the cut off being the 15th of this month, and if everything goes according to plan, when do you expect to ship out the crystals?

HOPEFULLY, about a month to get em in, boxed and out the door, total. This is best case scenario planning.

REALISTICALLY, the factory is about to be crazy busy but I just threw down a 2000$ deposit to hold my place in line (as to not get shunted to the side when a 500000 piece order come in), so probably a month to have em finished up and then shipped to me. It'll take me a couple of days to pack and get the quotes ready to go.

Depending on the shipping you choose, I'd say it's a very safe bet to have everyone have the orders in hand by the end of August, even the overseas guys.

Chris

Updated the list!

Order is closing down at midnight, so if you haven't paid or haven't placed the order yet, you've got some time left :)

Chris

edit: and I just read up and got my answer

What is the expected turnaround time on these? Also, do you happen to know the dimensions of the fortress crystal?

Alrighty!

WE HAVE SOME PICS!!!!

Well, we have some pics of a mini returns :)

sUaFyMe.jpg

K151RxM.jpg

Order is almost finished guys :)

Should have a shipping notice by next week, hopefully!

cbgraphix - Should be here soon and unfortunately no idea at the moment (I don't own one myself and I don't have the measurements on the pc). I'll try to get you that info though.

The Terrigen crystal thread has been updated, as well as the screen used prop thread :D

Chris

I'll pm ya when they get here :)

Should be getting a heads up any day now about the order being finished up, and hopefully the boxes I've ordered from the post office will be here shortly!

Chris

Hey

Unfortunately the run has ended, and I can't add anything to the order.

I will probably be doing another order around sept/oct for the christmas rush though, so if you have a particular design you like, make sure to keep an eye on the project run forum :)

Chris

I just came across this post. I wish I saw it few months ago.

I am definitely interested in a couple of these. Hopefully I can order with your next run!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back