Superman 1/4 scaled statue project

You guys and your sculpting talent makes me sick. I can do what you do 2 dimentionally, but 3D is another monster. Great work!

thank you guys:angel

I learnt 2D for 10 years, it's my 3rd year of 3D and I like it a lot !

Vader is 1/3 scaled, I've got a spfx as model.
I must say it's really easier to make a 3D objet from a 3D model than from a 2D model ( C.reeve)

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

Oh yeah - keep us updated, I want to see Supes in full beauty :thumbsup

oh....

He's looking beautiful!!!!

PLEASE keep us posted on this... and keep at it. No rush... no pressure... the pace you're going is fine... and the work totally justifies the process.

thanks for sharing!!!
-r!

:redface
I just have to work on many other things at this time... so ... thank you for your interest and I am sorry about this big delay but it will worth it (I hope)

:redface
I just have to work on many other things at this time... so ... thank you for your interest and I am sorry about this big delay but it will worth it (I hope)

Admiral Mick, thanks for the update. No need to apologize for the delay. I'm certain the wait will be worth it. Thanks again. Cheers!

To Doody you listen...a lot you will learn :lol I dearly miss him and you have really captured his essence and touched his spirit. You have the gift...keep it up:)
Cheers,
~Kevin

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back