Superior Spider-Man 2.0 (Edited Orhadar Print) Pic Heavy

1. No, I rushed it for the movie
2. Tjacks

Take some scrap fabric and play with the paint. make lines. practice.
You want to make it the best it can be then don't be afraid.

Yours looks amazing as is, honestly. It makes me more confident about not puff painting it. And thanks! I was planning on buying his so that's encouraging.

a couple questions..how did you get the back spider to eventually stay? and what face shell did you use if any at all, thanks in advance

hey,i'm starting a superior spiderman costume too, and i have never done bodysuit/spiderman type costumes before(i have experience in armor making) since it's my first spidey build, i'm not looking to get it spandex printed and then sewn, i'm looking for something less expensive and begineer level but still good looking. i started making lenses out of clay, here is a pic:
SAM_2199.JPG

hey,i'm starting a superior spiderman costume too, and i have never done bodysuit/spiderman type costumes before(i have experience in armor making) since it's my first spidey build, i'm not looking to get it spandex printed and then sewn, i'm looking for something less expensive and begineer level but still good looking. i started making lenses out of clay, here is a pic:
View attachment 385851
If you want that lens to look smooth. Make sure you use some sand paper on it.

picked up some black spandex pants
SAM_2203.JPG
my plan is to get a black long sleeved under armor/spandex shirt, sew it to the pants and then cut the back of the shirt and attach a zipper to it, i'm not sure if i'll attach the mask or have it separate. and then for the red on the main body, i'll get a red shirt(not spandex because that frays when you cut it) and then of course puffy paint the webbing. for the gauntlets i will use foam core poster-board and a heat gun to bend them, and paint them silver(not sure what to do for the big red things on them) and then for the backpack(i won't be doing the tentacles) i have know idea what i'm going to do for it.

hey, i also want to do a superior spiderman build and your faceshell and lenses are perfect... is Tjack still taking orders for them? if so can you tell me the costs/procedures?

Last edited:
Ah well I managed to find a pair of shoes that I liked, used my heat gun to pry it apart and hit it with some E6000 today
Going to use puff paint to cover up the existing red at the heel of the costume. Also some black acrylic around the sides and bottom.
View attachment 347321View attachment 347320View attachment 347322

FYI try not to get masking tape on the bottom of the shoe -_- there was enough adhesive transfer left over for me to stick to walls briefly, haha.

Out of curiosity what brand shoe did you use? That's a good idea for Spidey shoes

Holy crap. sorry I haven't responded to any of this... I've been busy and I don't get updates on this page.
will look at it in the morning!

a couple questions..how did you get the back spider to eventually stay? and what face shell did you use if any at all, thanks in advance

I abandoned the backpack
I was going to use snaps but I didn't want to punch holes in the suit. Then I was going to use earth magnets but it was too close to the event. I thought about embedding safety pins but meh.
I don't think I'm going to revisit it any time soon.

View attachment 385851

Take your time. I've learned that it pays off not to rush your work. It doesn't matter what level you rate your suit. Your suit could turn out amazing so long as you dont rush yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

picked up some black spandex pants
View attachment 386323
my plan is to get a black long sleeved under armor/spandex shirt, sew it to the pants and then cut the back of the shirt and attach a zipper to it, i'm not sure if i'll attach the mask or have it separate. and then for the red on the main body, i'll get a red shirt(not spandex because that frays when you cut it) and then of course puffy paint the webbing. for the gauntlets i will use foam core poster-board and a heat gun to bend them, and paint them silver(not sure what to do for the big red things on them) and then for the backpack(i won't be doing the tentacles) i have know idea what i'm going to do for it.

don't sew the shirt to the pants! 0 zippers are better than 1.

- - - Updated - - -

hey, i also want to do a superior spiderman build and your faceshell and lenses are perfect... is Tjack still taking orders for them? if so can you tell me the costs/procedures?

I would imagine you've contacted Tjack by now. I'm wearing his tasm 2 faceshell lens combo

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosity what brand shoe did you use? That's a good idea for Spidey shoes

If you can find a similar shoe in water shoe form, you'll be happier.
If you put a shoe in your suit like I did you'll find it comfortable but it weighs the suit down and makes it harder to wash.
People will make fun of you cause you smell funny :p

So the suit was actually sitting outside my door when I made this post.

Probably the most beautiful shade of red I've ever seen.

View attachment 323264
I ran into some problems with the muscle shading and sewing lines being non existant in the black section but Trophywife assures me it's no problem for her.

So I started puff painting the webbing. Did all of this in a couple hours.
I think I'll hold off on puffing the honeycomb section cause those hexagons are pretty small and I'm pretty lazy.

View attachment 323267
View attachment 323268View attachment 323269
View attachment 323270View attachment 323271

Do you still have the submitted version of the suit? If you do, do you mind if you could give it to me? I've been wanting to make a superior spiderman suit myself.

Do you still have the submitted version of the suit? If you do, do you mind if you could give it to me? I've been wanting to make a superior spiderman suit myself.
He doesn't own the file, you need to buy it from Orhadar ($35). Perhaps when you pay for the file and Orhadar confirms it, the OP (should he want to) can send the edited version?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back