Sulaco part help #2

ShowCraft

Sr Member
U channel part with bumped out interior walls and those two round injection moulding marks. (Might be from the model train world)
Below the backwards Flakpanzer Gepard part.
The part is 1 inch (27mm long) and the Sulaco was made in England in 1984 using mostly model train parts. Appearing over a dozen times, its the most used part which makes me think it comes packaged as a bunch. Model train building kits tend to have many repeating simple parts like this.
1F4A3584-B217-4440-A771-6668E624C63E.jpeg

Attachments

• 53D0F1A1-DAF4-49E2-992B-31E2BA1429EF.jpeg
    53D0F1A1-DAF4-49E2-992B-31E2BA1429EF.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I think it is a Plastruct part. Sold by EMA in England. This part is all over the Outland Refinery made around 81. Other Plastruct structural parts are also in the images you shared. You can see another on from the catalog pic I included. It's possible these parts have changed over time, but I know many of them are the same as I have ordered a number of them recently for Outland and Space 1999 builds. So it's it good bet it is this part from the catalog.

Attachments

• Plastruct.jpg
    Plastruct.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Outland Refinery Tower CU.jpg
    Outland Refinery Tower CU.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 73
Yes! Thank you! They do look to be amazingly close other than being crude graphic representations lol!
I did come across these a week ago and excitedly ordered the Plastruct column base part from an Evilbay seller who, of course, sent the wrong thing.
I’ll order from the source now.

I think it is a Plastruct part. Sold by EMA in England. This part is all over the Outland Refinery made around 81. Other Plastruct structural parts are also in the images you shared. You can see another on from the catalog pic I included. It's possible these parts have changed over time, but I know many of them are the same as I have ordered a number of them recently for Outland and Space 1999 builds. So it's it good bet it is this part from the catalog.
I've been digging through their catalog and already found half the parts I needed for my build. So cool. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back