Limited Run Stunt Smoking Ghost Traps VIDEO ADDED, SALES BACK ON!

Rhett J Martin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good morning!

We’ve finally wrapped up the Ecto Goggles and are moving onto our next replica run, stunt smoker ghost traps!

Celebrating the release of ‘Peyton and Eli’s Spooky Adventure, for which these were mastered and molded, we’re offering a special introductory price of $290.00 shipped!

Replica features the following:
Black Fiberglass body
Flexible resin detailing
Metal parts, including Foster 2-22 and vhook. (we’ll be offering a holster AND pedal down in the coming months)
GB1 and GB2 styling (different knobs, vector plating, etc)
Blinking red LED
Teardrop knob smoke chip (45 seconds and nontoxic)
Metallic, vinyl, and dry transfer decals.
Slightly weathered finish.
Lightweight (bout 2 pounds wet) strong, and perfect for conventions and parades!

Molds are made, and expect 2-3 weeks before shipping. Shipping is included in price for Domestic U.S.

GB1

GB2

Video of one of the props in action!
91CBA061-E685-48DF-83CE-F3D941CAD13E.jpeg

Last edited:
Man, I've been looking for someone to offer something like this for a long time! Given how nice the Goggles were I cannot wait to get my hands one of these bad boys.

We sent out an email recently letting everyone who bought (13 cishtomers) before we cut off sales that we solved the metal parts supplier issue, and these are back on the bench getting worked on! In a few days we’ll update and start getting these going again :)

These are my me their way to being completed! Here’s and updated video of what to expect!! Sales links HAVE BEEN reopened!

They are finally starting to ship this week after so, so many false starts. The first 6 are headed out. Then more next week: bonus trap holster freebies too :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back