Studio Scaled Display Stand UK EVENT

Could do with knowing what we have to play with Simon, is it a larger area? Im hoping to bag a few cymbal stands to elevate a few of mine over the display, but its tricky not knowing what we have in space, or tables/crates to play with to create some tiers.
Seems a lot of the models coming, will be TESB/Hoth orientated too, so maybe those can all be placed together, with the Gal, and Phils Falcon as flanking show stoppers?

lee

Could do with knowing what we have to play with Simon, is it a larger area? Im hoping to bag a few cymbal stands to elevate a few of mine over the display, but its tricky not knowing what we have in space, or tables/crates to play with to create some tiers.
Seems a lot of the models coming, will be TESB/Hoth orientated too, so maybe those can all be placed together, with the Gal, and Phils Falcon as flanking show stoppers?

lee

You will have a good fair size mate, a lot more than you did when you first came, also consider we rope the area off now too so you can add depth as well as width to the display area, if I was to say about 12 feet of space that would give you some idea, I think the easiest options is plenty of black and white sheets to give a space and snow effect, and then by adding high and low steps into the tables you get plenty of depth too.

also remember the BSG is 5 feet in length

Simon, ill get the wife on the sheet thingy lol, think she's planning cakes again too hehe! Yes, maybe tables in a C or H formation, not sure, with some stacking under the sheets, ill try apply the mind in the meantime, either way, cant wait, and I'm sure we can all come up with something easy on the eye!

bests......lee

Few i took up close, some amazing work by our very own Phil Brown, fell in love with his ATATron, its stunning in the flesh, id love one of these super rare kits!

lee

I managed to drop by, and take a good look. Some fantastic work there. I'll post up some some pictures of the Falcon later. It was drop dead gorgeous.

Thank guys, it was fun. Think we got stiffed on stand size again, but coped pretty well, was super nice to put those speeders together!

lee

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back