Limited Run Studio Scale Blockade runner greeblie set #1

mslz22

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Check here for details if your not familiar with the project.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=238799

Installment 1 of what will be 6 or 7 sets of detail parts for the studio scale Blockade runner. This is for the resin greeblies that go on the tops and bottoms of the engines. Please see the above thread for full info, this is not a full Blockade Runner kit, just the first installment of a massive amount of detail parts.

PM me for ordering. I am doing these now while the X is being remolded and it's too hot to run big parts anyway.

Installment 1 is $250 + $15 priority shipping in the USA, $30 International.

thanks
mike

To expand on what Mike said: By the end of the run not only will you have every kit part, but also engine heatsinks, escape pods, cockpit and blueprints designed to be as plug-and-play as possible!

Craig

Mike, you have another PM... :) Gees, I'm away for a few weeks and look what you guys do... so cool!

Ok set 2 is rolling. Anyone who was on set 1 can go ahead a send payment for set 2. Installment 2 is bigger and more parts but the same price.

Installment 1 is $250 + $15 priority shipping in the USA, $30 International.

If you missed out on set 1 and want it PM me to let me know and you can still get in.

Paypal is salzo1@aol.com for anyone who wants to send payment.
thanks
mike

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back