Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

Re: Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

Another solution I thought made sense was bass guitar strings, they look about dead on! (depending on the gauge used)

My suggesting is better for posing it. Guitar strings will be a touch more difficult to bend. Not much, but a little. And it is a little cheaper too.

Thanks Steve. I've got the kits. It's wonderfully casted. I will soon bury myself in building it up. But some parts of it are missed, so email with pics have been sent to you.

Last edited:

I have got to get a better paid job this year.
I just cannot bear to keep missing out on beautiful items like these. :cry

Got mine today.Only had time to take a quick look and it looks great.I'm amazed the time and talent that must go into creating such a great kit.This my first SS,but I think I'm hooked.Thanks

Hi Steve, its landed in the UK as well. Fantastic & thanks to all involved. There is a couple of parts missing * i have PM'd & mailed you with the parts highlighted. Cheers Guy

All I can say is.... B E A Utiful job with these kits gentlemen!

KUDOS to Steve and the guys!!! (y)cool:thumbsup

Arrived yesterday.:)
Firstly, I believe this to be just about the best resin model I've ever bought. 99.9% flawless! Thank you very much.

With that said. Seems I too am missing a couple of small leg bits. :unsure
Are we all missing the same parts?
Sencha some mail with the parts marked.

-Brian

OK guys I need to adjust the photo of the leg bag parts. I found out that I took pictures of "extra" parts. I will take a look at the missing parts in the email and get back to you so that the leg caster can send replacements if need be. No problems at all. Once Rolando posts his build up link it will be more clear on what parts are extra and what are required. Thanks for hanging in there!

"About the best resin model I've ever bought. 99.9% flawless" Now thats what I like to hear! To many times all you hear from are the unhappy folks.. its good to see everyone really enjoys these kits.

Steve

Guys sorry about any missing parts, it's my fault not Steves, i was in a rush to get as many sets to him before my trip and I guess i missed a few of the smaller parts...sorry i have a bunch cast up and will drop them in the mail this week.

Just an FYI, for the machine cap buttons on the legs, you only need 4, sometimes i am trying to drop 5 or 6 in every bag just in case but you only need 4. Also the cap that goes on the forward joint of the upper outer leg, earlier bags came with 4 but you only need 2.
thanks
mike

OK guys I need to adjust the photo of the leg bag parts. I found out that I took pictures of "extra" parts. I will take a look at the missing parts in the email and get back to you so that the leg caster can send replacements if need be. No problems at all. Once Rolando posts his build up link it will be more clear on what parts are extra and what are required. Thanks for hanging in there!

"About the best resin model I've ever bought. 99.9% flawless" Now thats what I like to hear! To many times all you hear from are the unhappy folks.. its good to see everyone really enjoys these kits.

Steve

Steve

I got my kit today. I've got a huge problem with the leg parts. I think my legs are mis-matched.

Correction. I'm missing the lower two segments to one of the legs.

At least. I have no idea what's supposed to be in the kit without a parts photo.

Last edited:

aren't there parts pics on Rolando's instruction sheet?

http://www.blockheadpictures.com/backlotstudios/ROTJ AT-ST Instructions.pdf

for what it's worth... the parts pics should be taken with a little better light and/or resolution. It's tough to pick out some of the smaller bits (I'm assuming these are caps to the joint holes). Other than that, the instructions are great... thanks Ro!

Last edited:

Problem is that I bought The Empire Strikes Back version. There are very few common parts from what I can tell. I figured out that the parts I am missing are the lower two segments for one leg. Unless there are more I'm not seeing.

Here are some pics showing the parts for the ESB AT- ST version.

90579136fu7.jpg

39009652vv8.jpg

61062777ow0.jpg

Steve,

Are these still in the making? I tried contacting you through PM and email to get more info but didn't get any feedback yet, so I thought I'd ask!

Thanks,
Al

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back