studio scale 1701 Refit bridge kit

Aztek Dummy

George over at Timeslip asked me to come up with a set of painting masks to make the job of painting his magnificent Enterprise refit Bridge kit at least a little bit easier.

Here are some of the fruits... now there is still quite a bit to go and the final red pinstriping will be vinyl (no need to paint the thin lines, yea!) but i thought y'all might like a peek

Enjoy

Sorry if this is a repeat question, doesn't look like it. Is the dome removable and is there an interior? Seems a great opportunity!

Tib

newest pics..

I've forced myself to stop fiddling with the exterior and get to the fun of building the lounge and then lighting. I've only to add the red pinstriping and I'll be ready to stick a fork in it.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I figured this might be a good place to ask: Has anyone ever come out with a refit bridge interior aside from that official papercraft book that came out in the 80's? Kind-of a kin to the AMT TOS bridge?

Beautiful work on that, BTW! :thumbsup

time for a basic inside shot.

I'm using the colors of the rec room (burgundy and oranges) for the lower section and the colors of the officer's lounge ("will you please...sit...down...") for the upper part.

lot of detailing to do yet

Nice work Lou, digging the TMP interiors. Looking at your latest picture I see you've incorporated the NX-01 rather than the carrier and sailing ship! Can't decide if on the left you've built a leg lamp ala A Christmas Story, the lower half of a female figure or something else entirely.
Any way you 'slice' it, fantastic work!

Tib

T,
thanks!

yup, I decided that the NX needed some recognition. If you want to imagine that the "other" display in the rec room has the carrier and sailing ship, OK by me

I had to give Kirk a leg lamp. It was the proper thing to do

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back