Striker Eureka / Jaeger Pilot, 2 Pilot System

Well sir, that is amazing. And now I'm too intimidated to post my Gipsy pilot WIP.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your budget on this build? And how much are you paying for the 3D modeling commission? I may be interested. I saw the picture of Jacob's shoulder piece in another thread, but no info as to how to get a hold of it for myself.

Thanks, & don't ever be intimidated to post your builds. We all learn from each other.
The chest &, back files I was able to find here on the RPF. The helmet / shoulders & gauntlets were each commisioned & paid for in the form of cash & trade (value exceeding $400). I'm going to be holding onto those for a while. I'd like to see I can re-coop some of my expenses first with sales of a few castings before I put these out there.

In regard to a build budget: It's hard to put an exact # on it but I guess that this project is ruuning in the neighborhood of $1,200 & 500 hours of labor so far for the 2 prototypes.

Quick update....

The chest mold worked..... :) (it was rather large compared to the small pieces that make up the back, I had concerns that it would turn out OK).

gg.jpg

Thanks, & don't ever be intimidated to post your builds. We all learn from each other.
The chest &, back files I was able to find here on the RPF. The helmet / shoulders & gauntlets were each commisioned & paid for in the form of cash & trade (value exceeding $400). I'm going to be holding onto those for a while. I'd like to see I can re-coop some of my expenses first with sales of a few castings before I put these out there.

In regard to a build budget: It's hard to put an exact # on it but I guess that this project is ruuning in the neighborhood of $1,200 & 500 hours of labor so far for the 2 prototypes.

Well, depending how my build goes, I may be interested in buying some casts from you later, though I tried contacting Stony Props last week about also buying their models for myself.

Are you taking volunteers to be your extra children? If so I'd like to throw my name in the hat. I don't eat much and clean up after myself pretty well!

OUTSTANDING!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back