Stranger Things - D&D Miniatures & Other Props

I'm looking forward to what new miniatures show up in Season 2 so I can hunt them all down again, lol.

Stranger Things - D&D Miniatures & Other Props

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I figured the best way to start again is with this nifty little detail. Outside of the Byers' house, there is a wood grain style paneling that isn't really wood grain in appearance. I was surprised after looking at the show again that I recognize the paneling from the real world. There's a house in my home town that's been sitting empty as far back as I can remember (even as far back to my childhood). The house still stands in the area near the hospital where I work. I swung by and got a picture of the paneling.

32096162515_eee26274ef_c.jpg
image by codebreaker2001, on Flickr

I'm sure someone has a name for it or may know how to find it. No, I will not go and pull panels off the house for you Stranger Things fans. XD

Grabbed one, they are the most accurate version I`ve seen so far and by far the cheapest but like all the others I`ve seen, the font is all wrong.

Would REALLY love to see a screen used one as I think the original is gloss gold with the banners hand rubbed down to silver. Anyone found the pen yet?

stb3.jpgstb5.jpgstb1.jpgstb4.jpg

Here`s what I`ve put together so far

IMG_1719.JPG

How do you confuse a san-serif font with a serif font unless you're trying to make it wrong on purpose?

Got my badge and I love it but now I'm obsessed with the inaccuracies!

Here are two mockups I was able to make on custom badge websites. The only problem with these options is the price. This is for those looking for a 100% accurate replica.

The first image is a better mockup but the second is from a site with the correct seal. The only other problem is you can't order unless you can prove that you work for the police.

Here is a link to the site with the better seal http://www.galls.com/pages/design-a-badge

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.59.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.59.55 AM.png

Does anyone know where I can get one of the barbarian warriors? I've been looking for weeks to no avail. He is the last of the set that I need.
Thanks,
Gantrell

Since Season 2 is coming up, and one of the characters is the manager of a Radio Shack, I wouldn't be surprised if the boys get their hands on issues of the Tandy Computer company's promotional comics, Whiz Kids (I have a few of them myself).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back