Stranger Things - D&D Miniatures & Other Props

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking forward to what new miniatures show up in Season 2 so I can hunt them all down again, lol.

CB2001

Master Member
Stranger Things - D&D Miniatures & Other Props

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I figured the best way to start again is with this nifty little detail. Outside of the Byers' house, there is a wood grain style paneling that isn't really wood grain in appearance. I was surprised after looking at the show again that I recognize the paneling from the real world. There's a house in my home town that's been sitting empty as far back as I can remember (even as far back to my childhood). The house still stands in the area near the hospital where I work. I swung by and got a picture of the paneling.

32096162515_eee26274ef_c.jpg
image by codebreaker2001, on Flickr

I'm sure someone has a name for it or may know how to find it. No, I will not go and pull panels off the house for you Stranger Things fans. XD

Mr Webber

Master Member
Grabbed one, they are the most accurate version I`ve seen so far and by far the cheapest but like all the others I`ve seen, the font is all wrong.

Would REALLY love to see a screen used one as I think the original is gloss gold with the banners hand rubbed down to silver. Anyone found the pen yet?

stb3.jpg stb5.jpg stb1.jpg stb4.jpg

Here`s what I`ve put together so far

IMG_1719.JPG

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How do you confuse a san-serif font with a serif font unless you're trying to make it wrong on purpose?

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got my badge and I love it but now I'm obsessed with the inaccuracies!

Here are two mockups I was able to make on custom badge websites. The only problem with these options is the price. This is for those looking for a 100% accurate replica.

The first image is a better mockup but the second is from a site with the correct seal. The only other problem is you can't order unless you can prove that you work for the police.

Here is a link to the site with the better seal http://www.galls.com/pages/design-a-badge

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.59.44 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.59.55 AM.png

Gantrell

Does anyone know where I can get one of the barbarian warriors? I've been looking for weeks to no avail. He is the last of the set that I need.
Thanks,
Gantrell

CB2001

Master Member
Since Season 2 is coming up, and one of the characters is the manager of a Radio Shack, I wouldn't be surprised if the boys get their hands on issues of the Tandy Computer company's promotional comics, Whiz Kids (I have a few of them myself).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.