Strange Looking Pred 2 Helmet

That's one graet looking Helmet , sure would like to get hold of one! Good luck with the projects guys. Just wish I had time to sculpt one myself

Steve

I'd love to get one Paul but I have to
put the brakes on a bit.Been spending money like
a drunken sailor lately!!
I would still like to see one .
Larry

I hear ya Larry, with the PIH auction and a few private trades and buys, I'm tapped on my prop purchases for a while.

All of my funds are now going into a new shop we are currently building.

Getting photos might take a while, but I will see what I can do.

I'll give the guy a call at the first of next week.

Paul

sales@lucasfrancisstudio.com

hi Yall,, My ar-teest has kind of been a slackass lately. That helmet is a little further along, I just dont know why hes not finishing it up. I want one as bad as the next guy, but hes just not been doing anything to it, and he wont listen to me when I tell him that there are a lot of gee, err people wanting one.

Hop? Welcome aboard buddy! It's about time you hit this forum!

Hunters, I'd like to welcome the other man besides KH that got me going Prednuts!

Happy hunting!

Tim.

I'm sure al of you have this image but for those who don't here it is.

The Hopkinator in the hunters lair??? this place just got a little cooler. hop please shoot me an image of the pred you created, the best one i've seen.

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with Steve Wang and he has no
idea where that helmet or the mold ended up.
He also said that unfortunately all of the bad
press about AVP is true. Yikes!!
Larry

Ok i know everyone knows about the "toothed" bio we all have been talking about, but i want to know about this one. It gets just as much screen time and looks just as bad. Has anyone ever attempted this version???

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent you a pic to post on the site of the Helmet. Also one for Predator fans. Awesome paint job!

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back