stormtrooper brows

Star Wars Man

dont mean to be rude, but why do u guys on ur sandtroopers, make the black "brow" thing like curve up.

i think it looks extremely dumb. no offense. i perfer e-11's without the hensliger counter...i am the kind of person who like things sleek and stylish.

but y?

Some like to best represent a particular Stormtrooper / Sandtrooper as seen in the movie. "Move Along" Sandtrooper is a perfect example with his high brow...Davin Felth is another with his signature weathering pattern. Some other Stormtroopers as seen on the Death Star have particular brows and chips on helemts to which some like to re-create....me included ;)

I used to not like the Hengstler counters either, but after time I really came to want one with the Hengstler & cylinders....and thats just what I had to do. :)

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Mar 12 2006, 09:10 PM
dont mean to be rude, but why do u guys on ur sandtroopers, make the black "brow" thing like curve up.

i think it looks extremely dumb. no offense. i perfer e-11's without the hensliger counter...i am the kind of person who like things sleek and stylish.

but y?
[snapback]1204301[/snapback]​

Some sandtroopers don't have the same curve on the brow trim. The more popular ones that have seen the most screen time did (like move along).

It looks cool to some (me included) and maybe others don't like it but its a personal choice thing. Its not dumb its just different to what you like.

Funny I really love the Hengstler counters as well :)

My tastes have changed over the long duration of being into Star Wars. Maybe in time you will enjoy the other styles of troopers and blasters until then just go with what you like and what makes you happier.

Cheers Chris.

Originally posted by altername+Mar 14 2006, 08:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(altername @ Mar 14 2006, 08:46 PM)</div>
Since when is the original trilogy sleek and stylish?  :lol

<!--QuoteBegin-Star Wars Man
@Mar 12 2006, 01:10 PM
...i am the kind of person who like things sleek and stylish.

[snapback]1205897[/snapback]​
[/b]

ergh, ya well, like, the ESB dh 17, that has too much junk on it. at least i think it is that one. and the rotj e11, dont like that.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back