Stormtrooper armour

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Connection bridge? What do you mean?[/b]
The parts that connect the chest to the back.

Dominic Jack Pizzo Snr, nice find John, very interesting, Snr? - I wonder if he is still alive?

<div class='quotetop'>(Stormtrooper @ Oct 10 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1335507[/snapback]</div>
All the behind-the-scenes pics of troopers are blokes, video footage etc. etc. so I'd be surprised if there were more than one or two that were women... and we know actors' version of events isn't always reliable - like Jeremy Bulloch stating that the Boba Fett helmet was made from real metal etc. etc.

Anyways, of more interest on the Imdb.com page is the credit of

Dominic Jack Pizzo Snr. - Stormtrooper costumes (uncredited) :confused

Jez, did John Mollo ever mention this bloke? Was he in charge of the team assembling the formed parts together, or was he the mysterious master-sculptor behind the stormtrooper design?.?.
Very strange as his other movie credits are varied and include production assistant, driver, security etc. etc.

Discuss.... :D

Cheers,
John
[/b]

John, Never heard his name before, and Mollo certainly didnt mention it (its not like its one you'd forget :lol)

All the suits were assembled by John, who had a chap called "Ron" managing the assembly process in the wardrobe dept at Boreham wood, with 2 other blokes and 2 women assisting.

Can anyone do any research on this Dominci Pizzo? I've never heard his name mentioned before but IF he was involved it would be very interesting to know at what capacity given his name suggests he was US-based.

Cheers

Jez

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1247085/

He seems to be US based judging by his other movies and he is listed as coming from Los Angeles he has done everything from being a stand in, stunt driver, set security but appears to be credited mostly as a production assistant. He was born in 1949 and seems to have been in the industry up until 2004 so there is a good chance he could he hunted down and contacted to see what his role was. This is presuming that the IMDB is correct.

Could his role have possibly been looking after wardrobe on set on ANH possibly helping dress the stormtroopers?

Cheers Chris.

<div class='quotetop'>(Prop Nut... @ Oct 12 2006, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1336928[/snapback]</div>
Hmmmm. it's a mystery.
[/b]

But I'll bet we can solve it...

8729908.jpg

;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back