Interest Steve Rogers Civil War Brown leather jacket

I am very interested in this jacket, but the back doesn't look quite right to me on the prototype. This is a good shot of the back of Chris' jacket:
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/48...0dKZr55xfFs1uC2CCWbV1GRh6EPf/JI3b+fqi77agWQ==
(hopefully my link works..)
I don't see the seam that goes from the armpit to the buckles, making a "V" kinda in the back on the prototype like I do on the film jacket. Also, the horizontal seam above the buckles looks off to me. I think it's too high, the "belt" of the jacket looks much thinner to me in the movie jacket than the prototype. Lastly, I don't think the film jacket has those elbow details that the prototype has? Can't quite find a great shot of the film jacket in this area to conclusively say, but I don't think it has them? Now that the film is out for rental, should be some more/better views of the elbows.

Sorry to be so late to the thread, I've been interested in this jacket for a while now, but didn't find this thread until just now..

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

I agree, if it's not too late I think it'd be worth making these design alterations for the sake of accuracy

Hey danny, can you send me my tracking number? Last week you said it'd be shipping out and I want to be able to check when it's coming in. Dunno if you've had a chance to check your messages.

I'm thinking I'll close orders soon over here but if anyone wants one let me know! I'm glad to receive only positive reviews on these!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back