Steve Harrington's costumes Stranger Things

Here is a super close up (pretty fuzzy but still) of Steve's jacket showing the logo I mentioned above.
Source: I asked the paparazzi photographer that took the pictures of ST4 for a close up haha
That’s rather interesting. Maybe they didn’t want people to start to boost the price for these jackets as Style Auto closed in the early 90’s? They kept the Members Only thing on though. Oh, May I ask you, do you know where I could find a Polo similar to the one he wears in the start of season 1?

That’s rather interesting. Maybe they didn’t want people to start to boost the price for these jackets as Style Auto closed in the early 90’s? They kept the Members Only thing on though. Oh, May I ask you, do you know where I could find a Polo similar to the one he wears in the start of season 1?
I can't help you there, I've only ever done S2 & S3 Steve outfits lol

Attachments

• 6ba2f9c.jpg
    6ba2f9c.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 7,116
Fantastic work with the Style Auto jacket! It's great to finally have this jacket identified since it's first on-screen appearance was in season 3 episode 3.

As for the polo worn in season 1, he wore a fair few. His multicolour polo is a vintage from Le Tigre which was discussed earlier. I believe I've found another of his S1 polos, this one being the very first one seen on Steve. It's another vintage from the brand H R Robinson's.

Attachments

• steve season 1 polo.jpg
    steve season 1 polo.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 473
  • s1 Polo .jpg
    s1 Polo .jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 1,535
  • s1 Polo 2.jpg
    s1 Polo 2.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 502
  • s1 Polo 3.jpg
    s1 Polo 3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,255
Nice job on your Steve outfits! I'm planning on updating my season 2, and was wondering where I can find the bandana and goggles?
The bandana is just a simple paisley style bandana, I just got one from a local store.

The goggles are cheap ass made in China goggles from eBay. They're the same ones they used in the show but slightly more neon, not a big issue though since I dirtied them up a bit.
Warning they're very stiff and uncomfortable, I added a bit of thin craft foam around the eyes to make them a bit comfier since I'm not using them for swimming.

Goggles:

The bandana is just a simple paisley style bandana, I just got one from a local store.

The goggles are cheap ass made in China goggles from eBay. They're the same ones they used in the show but slightly more neon, not a big issue though since I dirtied them up a bit.
Warning they're very stiff and uncomfortable, I added a bit of thin craft foam around the eyes to make them a bit comfier since I'm not using them for swimming.

Goggles:
Thank you! This info is really helpful! I'll have to pick these goggles up and find a good bandana.

Fantastic work with the Style Auto jacket! It's great to finally have this jacket identified since it's first on-screen appearance was in season 3 episode 3.

As for the polo worn in season 1, he wore a fair few. His multicolour polo is a vintage from Le Tigre which was discussed earlier. I believe I've found another of his S1 polos, this one being the very first one seen on Steve. It's another vintage from the brand H R Robinson's.
Identifying wasn’t so hard, as I said I was just lucky I already knew the brand and recognized the jacket, it looks amazing on Steve. And damn that’s a good find on that polo, it looks so good!

Hey guys, it’s me back. So, after the new teaser, we did get a confirmation about the style auto jacket I spotted, but bad news, his shoes are Nike Bruins. Why bad news? Well, those little and beautiful sneakers are popular for being worn by Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) in the “Back to the Future” trilogy. Those ones are now called “Nike Bruins Mcfly Leather” and prices skyrocketed for those. I think to make a look alike you could use some Nike Air Force 1’s with a Red Swoosh or some ‘77 University Red low Blazer’s.

Attachments

• AD32E665-5536-413E-9F6E-622CC00E8758.png
    AD32E665-5536-413E-9F6E-622CC00E8758.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 342
  • 41067897-951F-4BFA-ABB2-37BA567693C4.png
    41067897-951F-4BFA-ABB2-37BA567693C4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 369
  • 7B82008F-A28F-4F92-98ED-08BEA28ED15F.jpeg
    7B82008F-A28F-4F92-98ED-08BEA28ED15F.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 677
Anyone know the style of jacket he wears in season 2 ep 1 with the red long sleeve polo. It looks like a Harrington but I cant workout what colour its specifically is

Steve's my favorite ST character and been a bit of a style icon for me since the show came out. Was always a little annoyed he wore that goofy Scoop's Ahoy outfit all of s3, as funny as it was. Glad to see his killer outfits are back in s4!

Just came upon this thread and saw that new racing jacket he's sporting. Popped over to eBay and found one for $40 so I snagged it :cool:

Hi there guys! Does anybody know which shirt is this? It’s Steve’s blue shirt he’s wearing in season 2 under his members only jacket, and I kinda love it.

Attachments

• 2967D1A6-1FDA-4F0F-914F-317ABB820804.jpeg
    2967D1A6-1FDA-4F0F-914F-317ABB820804.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 892
Hi there guys! Does anybody know which shirt is this? It’s Steve’s blue shirt he’s wearing in season 2 under his members only jacket, and I kinda love it.
I tried to find a shirt like that when I was putting my S2 outfit together and never had any luck. I swear I used to see tees with striped sleeves like that for sale all the time when I was younger. I know the stripes won't be visible under the jacket and that's the piece that really makes the costume recognizable, but it'd still be fun to have.

Hey guys, great to see this thread rolling on a nicely. I've managed to ID one of his many polo shirts he wears in season 1. It's a vintage Le Tigre.
View attachment 1047336

I'm now trying to find the correct vest we wears towards the end of season 3. At first glance I thought it may have been a vintage Guess vest, as they've made a few with the same two tone construction. After looking for a while, I've ruled them out...at this point.

View attachment 1047337

View attachment 1047338

View attachment 1047339
I know this is an old thread but has anyone been able to figure out the red and blue jacket he’s wearing here??? It’s driving me crazy!

Also I managed to cop his Christmas sweater.
86341958-47A9-4137-9F2A-EDC4265CAF56.jpeg
894D41B9-D2EE-4EAE-A983-937BFC5851AF.jpeg

It’s just a vintage Eddie Bauer sweater I found on eBay. Got really lucky finding it!

Hello, I would be interested in buying the polo shirt. Would there be any chance that you could sell it to me or find one like that? Thank you :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back