Stargate Pyramid Small-Scale Prop

Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Well, from what I was told he only had the 1 and sold it and didn't have any other pictures of it - or maybe just didn't want to share them with me.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would take a guess that it was set decoration on RA's ship, as the exterior doesnt match his ship at all.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Thanks. I assumed that it was this model used in the last shot, just with the bottom piece missing, but I guess that may have just been the large model seen flying earlier, just filmed from farther away.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Shame, as it just had the right size I needed for a project of mine, in case someone had a cast of it, but if it ain't accurate it's not really worth pursuing.

So what's the story about the seller... seems there's a history there I'm not aware of?

Prop Store