Stargate Props : Show us yours!

The PDF should be on the Propworx website on an auction news post.

As far as Carter's scanners.... I've never paid that much attention to them, I don't even recall those being auctioned but I may be wrong on that. I was all gun ho on documenting all the auctions and then burned out so there's a lot of back half info I never saved.

The PDF should be on the Propworx website on an auction news post.

As far as Carter's scanners.... I've never paid that much attention to them, I don't even recall those being auctioned but I may be wrong on that. I was all gun ho on documenting all the auctions and then burned out so there's a lot of back half info I never saved.

The PDF was up, but has been taken down.

Does anyone have another source?

Yep, lot 10 from the 2nd live auction. If I remember right this segment/chevron is the 1st one to the left of the top chevron.

Cheech,
Those are awesome saw the ones from the first batch in person. Yours is actually from the 3 o'clock position of the Atlantis gate room.

I stand corrected :) I still need to get pics of the Ancient Life Signs detector and post them. Just been too busy the last week to photograph it.

O one of these... =) (HINT) check yours for a chip, you might find some surprises on it, if you do, be willing to trade some of mine! :ninja

Propworx212.jpg

DSCF6403.jpg

Another issue is DO NOT Let your battery get low or dead! HUGE issue with these!
http://www.expansys-usa.com/ft.aspx?k=22236#listing

I am looking for partner to help reproduce the cases on these!

Nice! I bid on a few of the LSDs too, but only won my Wraith Commander costume. Any intention to cast the casing? Or make replicas?

Nice! I bid on a few of the LSDs too, but only won my Wraith Commander costume. Any intention to cast the casing? Or make replicas?

Guess you missed my last line... :)
"I am looking for partner to help reproduce the cases on these!"

I haven't played with mine yet, the screen is cracked big time so I'm sure the Ipaq is useless unless I can get one off of Ebay along with a charger.

I haven't played with mine yet, the screen is cracked big time so I'm sure the Ipaq is useless unless I can get one off of Ebay along with a charger.
Really not hard to do it you watch for the good ones. You can get working one under $80.00 if you try hard enough and willing to wait little while.

If you have card reader see if yours has chip and if it does send me email or PM please, we should talk!

Hi Stitch,

Yeah, it's a real beauty.
In fact the one I have is lot 359 from the second Stargate live auction held last March.

Paul

Got my Wraith Commander costume put on a mannequin!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Two Stargate iconic villians. I still need to complete the gold Jaffa symbols to attach to my wood stand for the Serpent Guard Helmet. The space above my desk will eventually have my framed "Time Bandits" map.​

attachment.php

Loving the display Kerr, the Wraith looks spot on!

I got a few pieces in myself the other day. Awaiting a few more pieces like the undersuit for the drone and need a new mannequin as that ones too small (was for the necro)

IMG_8272.jpg

3 people an SG member should fear (even more if i ever manage to upgrade the jaffa!)
IMG_8273.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8276.jpg

IMG_8278.jpg

No space left to unpack the rest and the prosthetic is too small for the mannequin head so thats staying in packacking for a while
IMG_8279.jpg

Not really a replica but I did these pins as a project. As a military man, I sort of have an issue with wearing real ranks, qualification badges, ribbons, and metals that I did not earn (not trying to come down on you if you do. It is just something I am not comfortable doing). So I came up with these for uniform options and just because I thought they looked cool.

sgwingselection.jpg

I also have the gear to go with the SG-1 uniform:

sg1gear.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back