Stargate Props : Show us yours!

Hopefully this will bring the thread back to life! I got my huge legends shipment today :D. Still won't compare to stefanchik shipment :(

20150427_154659.jpg20150427_154648.jpg20150427_154643.jpg20150427_154638.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been making things :)

I know the ronon blaster is no where near accurate, I got it as a kit without ever seeing a picture. Figured I'd throw some paint on it, it's about 90% done. I do like how the replicator blocks and genii pistol turned out though.
20150428_195042.jpg20150428_195159.jpg20150428_195340.jpg

View attachment 471713

Stargate becomes Xmas :)

All the Stargate stuff I bought off Legends has now arrived :)

You can follow all the fun and see what's in the boxes as well as buy items on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/StargatePropShop?fref=nf as I don't have the time to upload a pic of every prop to the page and also to the RPF

Will take me quite a while to go through all the stuff :)

Well, there it goes stefan, my legends shipment is officially pathetic :(

Very nice costume! Nice to see stargate cosplayers out there. Did you make that yourself, buy it or what?

It was really a group effort. I traded my friend some stuff and he made the soft clothing. One friend pepakuraed the head piece. I made the neck collar, and claws (they fell apart during wear) and belt. My friend rebuilt the belt to make it fit properly. I got the wrist device and bracers from Kwalsh000. I sourced the upper bracers and I made the tattoo stencil that was applied with a sharpie. I got the staff from ebay and spent two days in my hotel room and home depot for tools and parts to repair it just in time.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back