Stargate Props : Show us yours!

Woot! Also any idea on when a catalogue/list for the live auction will be out? I may be away during it so have to plan my bids ahead of time :(

I'm pretty sure I saw the Telchek cube already sold on eBay? The light up version at least. As for the 13" item, I'm guessing puppets.

This cube sold on eBay in '05:

ancientcube.jpg

I've yet to be able to actually place this one on screen. Both the static and the light-up props seem to have more "steps" in the center, while this one is quite shallow and has larger light-up panels. The glyphs are identical to this one though:

telchak.jpg

(this is sitting 180 degrees out from the one above - rotate one pic or the other, and you can easily match the symbols)
I'm 99% sure that this is the one in the screen cap I posted before. It's the one I'm going to try to replicate.

Here's the static cube, the one they initially pull out of the temple:

telchak1.jpg

That's the best screen grab I've been able to get, but I can only assume that all the glyphs are the same as the other two.

Not sure why I've been so fascinated by a box for so long, but I'm *really* anxious to get the shipment notice from Shapeways. :lol

Sigh :( Thats what it seems like

Also cant wait to see the progress on the Tel'Chak device.

In an unrelated question, did anyone manage to save any images from the previous legacy auctions (looking mainly for the Goa'uld torture stick) or any other older auctions?

I regret not saving them when they were online back then. Would be nice if we could have a collection of them.

You could try and contact Riceball:
View Profile: Riceball

As far as I know he collects pictures of the auctions.. Don't know about the Legacy auction, though... Would be interested to see what was auctioned off during that auction, too..

Yup, the Legacy ones in 08'

Good idea Stricky, I might pop him a message. To think of all the auctions over the years and all the items/pics we have missed. Ah well

I also tried to contact the buyer of the torture stick for you, although I have no high hopes to receive an answer from him.. Will keep you updated!

I've got some of the Pain Stick pics saved from when Prop Store had one, not sure how they'd feel about them getting posted. Couldn't find it in their archive

Yikes, I just looked at the price for the Kull warrior cd pics... Not even a mention of the # of photos, resolution, and hopefully you'd rights to the photos for that price

Sigh :( Thats what it seems like

Also cant wait to see the progress on the Tel'Chak device.

In an unrelated question, did anyone manage to save any images from the previous legacy auctions (looking mainly for the Goa'uld torture stick) or any other older auctions?

I regret not saving them when they were online back then. Would be nice if we could have a collection of them.

GOA'ULD CATTLE PROD
(SGP 594)
The Goa'uld are depicted on Stargate SG-1 as being cruel, sadistic, and opportunistic. This particular prop certainly is convincing evidence of their unsavoury nature. The Goa'uld Cattle Prod is approximately 44" long rod, which has been used by the Goa'uld, and by other characters, as an implement of torture.
The cattle prod appears to have been first introduced in the season 3 episode "Jolinar's Memories", where under the influence of the Tok'ra memory device Sam Carter has a vision of Jolinar being tortured. It can be found on-screen in numerous subsequent episodes, including the following: Serpent's Venom; Absolute Power; Beast of Burden; The Sentinel.
This incredible prod is made of solid resin that has been painted in typical dark Goa'uld colours featuring purple accents. This is a non-working version in that the end does not light up with a spark as seen on-screen. Aren't SPFX wonderful!​

attachment.php

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back