Stargate Jaffa Holographic vol Q'

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Contec

Master Member
Can't recall for sure, but itsn't it just a magic 8 Ball?
Oh...that black grenade thing...Yeah , the original was a magic 8 ball that the prop master cut up. I believe someone here made one a few years ago from the same 8 ball.

thesyfyguy

refer to Star Gate season 3 episode 9 "rules of engagement" , the one your referring to is the Jaffa Grenade. It was a holographic message left for the troops by [SIZE=-1]Apophi. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]This is what looks like, I am trying to make a semi-working one. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

thesyfyguy

Roughly 5 1/2" dia by 8" tall. but just a guess. This is why I was seeing if anyone had any info on it. Otherwise I will just take my best guess.

thesyfyguy

we are both right, after reviewing the tape. first teal'c refers to as a vol q.
Then latter major Carter and the SGC refers to as a vocum. So thanks for your input.