StarCraft Protoss Predator Bio

xdmray

Thought some of you might be interested in seeing a custom job i did on a Pred bio.

took one of my bios and dremmeled a lot of textures into it.
it's not quite finished, i need to light up the eyes.

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

Highly unusual, and a very different finish to the normal bios we see all the time.

I'll be honest, there's something about it that i do like, it's one of those things that at first you go, What....... and then once you get past the fact it's nothing like a Bio and stop comparing it you go, Yes, that's cool. You've done a terrific job on it.
However dont like the blue lights, perhaps another colour, but the blue doesn't sit right.

Highly unusual, and a very different finish to the normal bios we see all the time.

I'll be honest, there's something about it that i do like, it's one of those things that at first you go, What....... and then once you get past the fact it's nothing like a Bio and stop comparing it you go, Yes, that's cool. You've done a terrific job on it.
However dont like the blue lights, perhaps another colour, but the blue doesn't sit right.

heh, i like your analysis. a note on the lights/colors.
this is a pred bio customized to look like the Protoss from Starcraft.
that is why is is the colors that it is. i was sticking to the original color palette.
and yes this is up in the lair.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back