StarCraft Protoss Predator Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

Thought some of you might be interested in seeing a custom job i did on a Pred bio.

took one of my bios and dremmeled a lot of textures into it.
it's not quite finished, i need to light up the eyes.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

G17RDY

Sr Member
Highly unusual, and a very different finish to the normal bios we see all the time.

I'll be honest, there's something about it that i do like, it's one of those things that at first you go, What....... and then once you get past the fact it's nothing like a Bio and stop comparing it you go, Yes, that's cool. You've done a terrific job on it.
However dont like the blue lights, perhaps another colour, but the blue doesn't sit right.

xdmray

Highly unusual, and a very different finish to the normal bios we see all the time.

I'll be honest, there's something about it that i do like, it's one of those things that at first you go, What....... and then once you get past the fact it's nothing like a Bio and stop comparing it you go, Yes, that's cool. You've done a terrific job on it.
However dont like the blue lights, perhaps another colour, but the blue doesn't sit right.

heh, i like your analysis. a note on the lights/colors.
this is a pred bio customized to look like the Protoss from Starcraft.
that is why is is the colors that it is. i was sticking to the original color palette.
and yes this is up in the lair.